Orchard Road flooded like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are shooting Waterworld in Lion City? :)

yea waterworld 2: Washed away! Coming soon to a fine theatre near you!

Was stuck for about 30 mins behind Orchard Parade Hotel...........water there was the worst.

If it rains so heavy again, never will i go around that area......:thumbsd:

This is just a "sneak preview"... the main feature will come as soon as we melt off the polar ice.

Well at least on the bright side, humvees might actually become standard issue to the delight of local car enthusiast, perhaps for a brief period before jet skis and bumboats replace them :bsmilie:

Global Warming: Let's embrace it with ignorant abandon!

Starring Chris and Fann? :bsmilie:

guaranteed box office flop! Save them for next sequel: Waterworld 3: All washed up!:bsmilie:

Time to buy sampans & row boats. Then can rent out & make money.

:think:

I was waiting for the news about the flood from Channel 5 news at 2130 hrs yesterday.

Apparently, Mediacorp thinks that the flood news is not newsworthy and there was no mention of it.

Now, how come no one post any pictures of the floods? I tot by now, many CSers would have a decent HP cam - just take it out to shoot. I was caught in the jam at Orchard Boulevard, but didn't meet any flood.

Seems that the weather is rather freak. Remember last year, we had landslides in quiet a few areas, especially in the Hillview area. Wonder what's next?? :think:

i think the construction workers made a mistake.

they're supposed to make a reservoir at ponggol and make a world class water sport cum leisure point.

they made a mistake, and went to flood the orchard instead. =(

Know the phrase, "Come Hell or high water.." ?

I guess this is it.. :bsmilie:

i think the construction workers made a mistake.

they're supposed to make a reservoir at ponggol and make a world class water sport cum leisure point.

they made a mistake, and went to flood the orchard instead. =(

hahahaha well said:sweatsm:

jus go w/ flow lo, easier mah... :bsmilie:

You mean she can fill one? :)

WonderBraEyeTest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.