Orchard Christmas Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinaklee88

Feb 20, 2010
Tampines
Hi...I was hoping someone will organize some night photography in Orchard..anyone???..thanks

Xmas eve and xmas.. I working ..

I have no confidence..ha ha

Jason...you oganize lah...and change this thread with a date and time :)

Why no confidence? Organising gatherings has nothing to do with experience. If the time and date is right, I will join:)

Dec I cant.. too packed with work and school project... maybe CNY light up ba

tinaklee88 said:

Yeah why not you organize tinaklee, you dont need to have confidence just invite beginners and they will follow. If im free then i can join as well and help you organize : )

I don't want lah! Beginner call beginner. Haha.

Ok how do I close thread. Moderators please help me close thread. Thank you :)

Hi there,
It just gather all the photographer to take christmas light up.

OK..I will think hard...but I hv not done this before. Dont laugh but does one bring tripod for such shooting? Where will be the best place to meet? start and end, etc...lots to think about before organizing....

OK..I will think hard...but I hv not done this before. Dont laugh but does one bring tripod for such shooting? Where will be the best place to meet? start and end, etc...lots to think about before organizing....

Tripod is recommended. Can set meeting point at orchard mrt and end at plaza singapura.

Hi all,

Sounds interesting, will love to join in. Do provide the date and time once confirm!

Cheers,
Paul.

just organize an outing now and go, don't need to wait till Christmas, later date will be too crowded.

weekdays night also possible.

some scenes shooting handheld is possible, but don't leave tripod at home.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement....This thread is closed. I will have the outing organized and date is on 13th Dec. Please refer to the new thread. Hope to see some of you then !!

Status
Not open for further replies.