8) 5tHalo
9) LAZyNPL
10) LAZyNPL Friend
11) jOebOng
12) SID
13) eastwood478
14) Alexbui7
15) lamwj :)

Hi, I think we also should fix the meeting time, after that time we go up and take some pics for all group together.Also every body should share the Facebook page right here for connecting together so that sharing pictures,it's also necessary for the next time gathering, my Facebook: facebook.com/buicuong

Alex

Thanks for the suggestion. I was about to go to Orchard MRT this weekend to check a place :)

To All

Lets all meet at Citibank located at Orchard Road MRT. Since the group is getting big, lets have 1 more participant so that we do not lose members during the walk. For those who have sent me your mobile, I will send you an SMS on Monday to remind you of our date and you can contact me too if there are any last minute changes to your schedule.

Regards
Tina

1) Tinaklee88
2) Ding5678
3) Paul Low
4) Juunishinshou
5) Valkarian
6) Anthony08
7) nnodmax
8) 5tHalo
9) LAZyNPL
10) LAZyNPL Friend
11) jOebOng
12) SID
13) eastwood478
14) Alexbui7
15)

Official Registration Is CLOSED
To All

The list is completed. The meeting time is 7.15pm and suggested place to meet is at Orchard MRT, Citibank. Time was already stated at start of thread which is 7.15pm.
I will send my mobile phone to all participants on Monday so that you can msg me if you are lost or have some last minute changes.

1) Tinaklee88
2) Ding5678
3) Paul Low
4) Juunishinshou
5) Valkarian
6) Anthony08
7) nnodmax
8) 5tHalo
9) LAZyNPL
10) LAZyNPL Friend
11) jOebOng
12) SID
13) eastwood478
14) Alexbui7
15) lamwj
16) babytweety

Babytweety.....made 1 last add-in...see you!

Valkarian...Glad you could make it !!!

See you all on Tuesday!!

Regards
Tina

To All

I have already PM you my mobile number. If I missed anyone, please PM me and I will resend the message. See you all on Tuesday. For those not in the list, you can join us too..... but I will not be sending you my number as it is difficult to coordinate such a large group. You are welcome to tag along and have fun with us. Just make sure you are on time....7.15pm as we will leave as soon as the registered group is accounted for.

Thanks and regards
Tina

To All

Tonight is the NIGHT. We will all meet at 7.15 PM at the Citibank Banking Lobby (ATM). Please call my mobile if you are lost. We will move once we have "ALMOST" everyone on the namelist. Latecomers can always give me a call and see where we are.

IF IT RAINS..... we have a few options. Abandon outing or Take indoor shots of the shopping malls but we probably have to split up and not walk in a big group. For those interested in a chit chat session, we can meet up somewhere for coffee after our indoor shoot. We can discuss later when we meet. This is my first time taking Christmas shoots with a group, so am not too sure how to move from ION. So if someone has a suggestion , please tell me later.

See you all !!

Regards
Tina

don't give up if the weather is no good, just remembers a few things you can do,

the wet floor will make the shots more interesting because of the reflection,

out of focus shots of lighting also very interesting (the so call bokeh effects)

shooting thru glass window (panel) for some interesting effects

don't forget to use slow shutter speed for some interesting motion effect, eg, traffic light trails, blur human traffic, zoom in/out effects, free hand light trails etc..

Hope you guys will enjoy this outing. :)

Benjamin

Thank you for the encouragement! Rain or shine (oops-night light) we will all hv fun tonight!!

Regards
Tina

don't give up if the weather is no good, just remembers a few things you can do,

the wet floor will make the shots more interesting because of the reflection,

out of focus shots of lighting also very interesting (the so call bokeh effects)

shooting thru glass window (panel) for some interesting effects

don't forget to use slow shutter speed for some interesting motion effect, eg, traffic light trails, blur human traffic, zoom in/out effects, free hand light trails etc..

Hope you guys will enjoy this outing. :)

tinaklee88 said:
To All

Tonight is the NIGHT. We will all meet at 7.15 PM at the Citibank Banking Lobby (ATM). Please call my mobile if you are lost. We will move once we have "ALMOST" everyone on the namelist. Latecomers can always give me a call and see where we are.

IF IT RAINS..... we have a few options. Abandon outing or Take indoor shots of the shopping malls but we probably have to split up and not walk in a big group. For those interested in a chit chat session, we can meet up somewhere for coffee after our indoor shoot. We can discuss later when we meet. This is my first time taking Christmas shoots with a group, so am not too sure how to move from ION. So if someone has a suggestion , please tell me later.

See you all !!

Regards
Tina

Ok see u thr Tina hehe at last can join in sorry for the late inform :)

To All

Those who could not make it.....we go another time, ok.

Those who made it ... Thank you for spending your evening with the team. Initially, I was very worried on how the outing will turn out to be. If there will be participants....if the registered people will turn up....if it will rain......if everyone will have a good time....if...if....if
I am happy that tonight turned out well...the skies were not crying and we could take shots of the lights, the people and of course of ourselves too. Covering Orchard Road alone, I am sure I would have snapped more than what I did just now. But I will never trade for more pictures than going for this evening shots with all of you. It was fun, lots of sharing, laughters, new friends, and I hope we will meet again for another great outing. Next time, we really have to meet , shoot and have coffee together !

Regards
Tina

tinaklee88 said:
To All

Those who could not make it.....we go another time, ok.

Those who made it ... Thank you for spending your evening with the team. Initially, I was very worried on how the outing will turn out to be. If there will be participants....if the registered people will turn up....if it will rain......if everyone will have a good time....if...if....if
I am happy that tonight turned out well...the skies were not crying and we could take shots of the lights, the people and of course of ourselves too. Covering Orchard Road alone, I am sure I would have snapped more than what I did just now. But I will never trade for more pictures than going for this evening shots with all of you. It was fun, lots of sharing, laughters, new friends, and I hope we will meet again for another great outing. Next time, we really have to meet , shoot and have coffee together !

Regards
Tina

Today I and my wife enjoy a lot bring home with joy,smile,happy memory and meet alot of new friend...hope can join u all again next time and nice to meet u all...
Btw my Fb name is Robin Ang Jr
Hope can share each another photo on there :)

Thanks

Regard

Robin Ang

Thanks for all who showed up. Hope to see you again in other shoots. Me and my gf enjoyed too. Next time we can try sunset shoot and makan. Or try a reservoir shoot as well. Thinking of east coast park too.

Ding (Ding5678)

Ding5678 said:
Thanks for all who showed up. Hope to see you again in other shoots. Me and my gf enjoyed too. Next time we can try sunset shoot and makan. Or try a reservoir shoot as well. Thinking of east coast park too.

Ding (Ding5678)

Haha sure bro if on Tuesday I sure can but if another then that sad I can't make it but is ok hope u all enjoy to haha...

Hey all! It was a great outing! It was nice to meet everyone who are so friendly and excited abt photography!
Let's do this again soon! Really nice meeting u all! :)

So shy but I don't know how to post pics. Anyone can give step by step guide :)

Ding... We waiting for your group pics !!

Status
Not open for further replies.