orange in a pot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Feb 28, 2002
Singapore
Cheapo attempt at high-speed sync with RL630

2681160519_8114b6e7aa_o.jpg

Nice attempt. But i think the shadows of the droplets on the wall make it looks like there's dirt on your lens.

Or is there really dirt? or droplets splashed onto your lens ;p

Nice attempt. But i think the shadows of the droplets on the wall make it looks like there's dirt on your lens.

Or is there really dirt? or droplets splashed onto your lens ;p

It's water droplets on my lens :p Had to go thru quite a few attempts to get the timing right cause camera was handheld (right hand) and orange was dropped with left hand :bsmilie:

hm~~ orange in a pot, the props you use like no link~ haha but i still like the water pattern

nice attempt!. would be better if the pot is a clear bowl and metal table to be white.

Thanks but limited props around the house la...no choice :p

But anyway, just try try to see if strobe can take 1/8000 sync as well. :bsmilie:

Now that it's been tested okay, can go look for nice fish tank so that can shoot thru the glass and see orange drop into water...It's gonna get wet!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... interesting that the flash didnt bounce on the silverware!

Okay, for comparison sake, which fruit would be better choice better, apple or orange? hehehe

2680203566_4f6eda6a90.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... interesting that the flash didnt bounce on the silverware!

Okay, for comparison sake, which fruit would be better choice better, apple or orange? hehehe

2680203566_4f6eda6a90.jpg

Is that an apple?? Can't really see the fruit lei! :bsmilie::dunno::bsmilie:

Is that an apple?? Can't really see the fruit lei! :bsmilie::dunno::bsmilie:

You got a point there!
Its only Orange when anyone sees an orange fruit. Haha...

Okay here's another. The first was already hitting the water ma... I hope you dont mind me posting in here. Otherwise its in my flickr

2680205086_226667597e.jpg

Bro go ahead and post...otherwise, how to compare apple and orange??? :bsmilie:

like this one compared to the orange in pot as it brings out more vibrancy and can see more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.