Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hi all,

I have questions related to oral care.

Q1: How do you dispose off dental floss? For me, I just flush it down the toilet.

Q2: I am currently using a Braun electric toothbrush. I find that the battery seemed to be wearing out. It is not able to hold its charge for long. I am getting less and less operating time out of each charge. Can I replace the battery by myself?

Feel free to add in more comments/questions.

TIA. :)

Last edited:
please dun flush the floss down WC. items that do not desolve in water may get stuck in the pipes & clog up the system later. that is why toilet paper desolves & tears easily.

for the battery operated tooth brush it may depend on how long u have bought it. do check the waterproofing is still intact. for further assistance the service centre is in a better position to help. sometimes its the batteries that could have failed.

please dun flush the floss down WC. items that do not desolve in water may get stuck in the pipes & clog up the system later. that is why toilet paper desolves & tears easily.
Noted with thanks, Bro.

for the battery operated tooth brush it may depend on how long u have bought it. do check the waterproofing is still intact. for further assistance the service centre is in a better position to help. sometimes its the batteries that could have failed.
Yes, I am thinking that the battery is wearing out. Hence, my question whether the battery can be replaced by ourselves. :)

Thanks for the reply.

I not too sure of your model, but I went back to the dealer to replace the batt inside.

Saw the tech open the bottom cover some how is very easy for him but not to me and the tech replace it with a new AA batt.
Not too sure is the same as the original AA batt as no band and bare body.

:dunno:

I not too sure of your model, but I went back to the dealer to replace the batt inside.

Saw the tech open the bottom cover some how is very easy for him but not to me and the tech replace it with a new AA batt.
Not too sure is the same as the original AA batt as no band and bare body.

:dunno:

Thanks for the info,longkangman. Where is the dealer? How much did it cost you to replace the battery?

Last year when I replace the batt they charge mainly for the labour work and around $15.00~$20.00.
Just go back where you get the electric toothbrush they will point u back to the service center.

Last year when I replace the batt they charge mainly for the labour work and around $15.00~$20.00.
Just go back where you get the electric toothbrush they will point u back to the service center.

Thanks for the info,longkangman. :)

Oral care and dental health related information can be easily available through online free guides and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.