Optional Income !!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fundee

Jan 18, 2002
UP NORTH
Visit site
anbody interested in getting optional income ????????? early retirement ???????and the most important is, freedom of time ?????

if you interested to know more.....follow me this friday to listen for yourself...only then you can make decision.........i'll be bringing somebody to let them listen for themself......

What? :dunno:

Sounds like those MLM companies......

Am I right?? :D

haha ok which company isit this time
neuskin? unicity? amway???

Should be another AmWay or Quixtar stuff
Those MLM....damn it
Although I am absolutely anti to them but I must admit that they are genius in business strategy. Think of the way they organizes the company, it creates a stable company unless their people goes away.
I just don't like the way they use people to be their slave, but I do like the way they repay them in the future. But still, its the top most who gets most of the credits. I think it will only creates more level of rich and poor.

So Fundee, which one is it? :p If Unicity, can talk to my dad instead. Hehehehe. :p

Originally posted by Fundee
hmm??????
u guys seems to know more than me......:eek:

TIMESHARE =x :what: :what: :what: :what:

haha my dad also trying to bring me in to unicity

Originally posted by Fundee
if you interested to know more.....follow me this friday to listen for yourself...only then you can make decision.........i'll be bringing somebody to let them listen for themself......
Hmmm... Friday..... at Orchard is it? Is it BelAir? ;)

:Later,

whoa !!!!!!! sooo many ar...how come nobody say Cosway,CNI or something else.........

Status
Not open for further replies.