lulu island
A keyboard that has a display under each and every key. :bigeyes:

keyb0021cc.jpg

keyb0038ic.jpg

http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

markccm said:
wow!! & i thought my illuminated Powerbook KB was quite chiou liao
this one is the ultimate keyboard. precious! :devil:

Very good idea! can change label based on function..

Don't think going to be cheap

Ooohhh boy... this gimmic is SSSooooooooo COOOOLL~~...

is this a prototype or is there a due market release?... can't wait to grab my hands on one of these stuff... ;p

hehehe... imagine they have a BS button instead of the Backspace button... (remember who?)

think it would be good for gaming... imagine every button show the weapon.. shiok sia...

RossChang said:
Ooohhh boy... this gimmic is SSSooooooooo COOOOLL~~...

is this a prototype or is there a due market release?... can't wait to grab my hands on one of these stuff... ;p
a prototype i believe, and they are pending for patent. guess it should be for sale real soon. but must be damn ex. a few hundreds at least.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hehehe... imagine they have a BS button instead of the Backspace button... (remember who?)

think it would be good for gaming... imagine every button show the weapon.. shiok sia...
Yea... I like the customize short key display for PHotoshops... and prehaps, they could do some chinese character on the keys as well ;)

Drudkh said:
a prototype i believe, and they are pending for patent. guess it should be for sale real soon. but must be damn ex. a few hundreds at least.
Nice! Its quite ok I think. Especially for those who need customised keyboards without having the need for overlays and new keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.