Opinions: What do you think about Photography in CS today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caspere said:
I think it has to do with cycles. Some period we have people crazy over street photography. I guess this round are female models.

Maybe next round something once people get bored with this models/fashion theme.

Go with the flow.

Well. I'd love to see the change. I will be watching to see if it comes true. ;)

Ed.CJ said:
Hey my dear friend. Thanks for your reply. There will be 2 types of people who will watch Crazy Horse.

1) Perverts
2)Appreciate the Arts

For perverts, obviously only naked ladies will attract them. Too bad, you can't see the naked bodies. It is covered very strongly with lights. For those who appreciate the Arts, be it topless man or ladies or both, they will be watching the dance moves. ;)

Guys will be guys. No doubt. But come all the way to Club Snap making use of the reason, photography, to shoot ladies? Hmmmmm..

mmmmm..u prefer
:think: :think:

just joking:bsmilie:

CYRN said:
he used thailand as comparision loh. ;)

That is called funny? It is really easy to humour you, my friend. I used Thailand because we cannot even beat them and yet we want to copy. :cool:

Ed.CJ said:
Hey my dear friend. Thanks for your reply. There will be 2 types of people who will watch Crazy Horse.

1) Perverts
2)Appreciate the Arts

For perverts, obviously only naked ladies will attract them. Too bad, you can't see the naked bodies. It is covered very strongly with lights. For those who appreciate the Arts, be it topless man or ladies or both, they will be watching the dance moves. ;)

Guys will be guys. No doubt. But come all the way to Club Snap making use of the reason, photography, to shoot ladies? Hmmmmm..

no... s/n 1 goes to sg-gals. ;)

CYRN said:
Dun anyhow say hor....I tink you not search enuf. :nono: :nono:

My dear friend, please show some recent decent ones of the locals.. Pretty please..... :D

vendeta said:
hmmmmm:think: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: well i'm not one of those men.... *just being honest here* :D

It is good to be honest that you do not like shooting men. So what is your reason then?

Ed.CJ said:
That is called funny? It is really easy to humour you, my friend. I used Thailand because we cannot even beat them and yet we want to copy. :cool:

ummmm.. you really lost me here.

who wants to beat thailand in the first place? :dunno:

what we want to copy? their "arts" scene? :sweat:

eow said:
The std is veri high:thumbsup:

STD refers to:
1) Sexually Transmitted Diseases
2) Standard

If you say Sexually Transmitted Diseases.. I doubt so... Because the men can watch and shoot them but not touch them. So sad! :cry:

Standard?? Oh my gosh~ Please take a closer look to some.

Ed.CJ said:
My dear friend, please show some recent decent ones of the locals.. Pretty please..... :D

let mi refresh your memory wat did u typed.

Ed.CJ said:
More female models than male models shot? Wow! I don't see a single pictures of male models shoots in the galleries. There is none i guess, not even a teeny weeny chance given to them. How pathetic can that be? ....

simon80 said:
so NS have been giving some some crappy allowances and u decided to come in here and sell your services? :cool:

Well. My allowance is much higher than the normalTekong guys... Sell my services? As I say.. Please read before you reply. Logic please... ;)

CYRN said:
tot you post here to GET photog's opinion. :dunno: :dunno:

To voice out my opinion and of course you guys LOGICAL opinions.

CYRN said:
let mi refresh your memory wat did u typed.

tmr we organise shoot...find a handsome guy.. dC^ ?
:think:

Ed.CJ said:
Well. My allowance is much higher than the normalTekong guys... Sell my services? As I say.. Please read before you reply. Logic please... ;)

whao, nowadays NS also got high pay?

mine last time was so low..:cry:

Ed.CJ said:
To voice out my opinion and of course you guys LOGICAL opinions.

Let me refresh your memory again...

Ed.CJ said:
.... I am not here to balance the scale but to voice out my opinion. Wasn't it stated on my title thread? .....

Wat part of your voicing opinion was stated on the thread title? :dunno: :dunno:

GENO said:
tmr we organise shoot...find a handsome guy.. dC^ ?

where's DA when you need his cute face. :think: :devil:

dominator said:
Thread starter I have to agree with you somehow.
Here from a friend sometime ago...some or maybe most(?) of the model that get paid here are worth nothing outside CS.

Please no lights! :sticktong

Hey my dear friend. Well, the amount paid to models here certainly seem low, with reference at the rates published for the shoots. Well, this definitely cannot be changed since it isn't an agency where they produce advertisements. The photographers here are mostly doing it as a hobby. Paying the models some, it's a consideration. There is no free meal in this world.

I believe there are professional models in here wanting to earn some extra cash which is perfectly fine, but there are also "models" in here. :dunno: Thinking a pretty face and a sexy body can earn some extra cash just by posing.

catchlights said:
nope, I shoot anythings, as long it pays, don't believe? ask others..

or you can read my lips now.... "I", "shoot", "for", "money", "!"

shoot for free? well, maybe, sometime, if it is very entertaining.

pay to shoot? you want?? can wait long long hor!

Woah. I don't need you to shoot me.

It is sad that some people still think there is free meal in this world heh? :cry: How unfair can they get.. Providing no consideration..

Ed.CJ said:
Hey my dear friend. Well, the amount paid to models here certainly seem low, with reference at the rates published for the shoots. Well, this definitely cannot be changed since it isn't an agency where they produce advertisements. The photographers here are mostly doing it as a hobby. Paying the models some, it's a consideration. There is no free meal in this world.

I believe there are professional models in here wanting to earn some extra cash which is perfectly fine, but there are also "models" in here. :dunno: Thinking a pretty face and a sexy body can earn some extra cash just by posing.

why not u yrself organize one here in CS? seldom get to see a male model shoot..might work loh, dont u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.