Operation sawadeeka

Status
Not open for further replies.

eow

Jun 22, 2004
Guys,
will be going to thailand tommorrow.
any sony/km bros know where the good shopping grounds for cameras stuff at thai?

hard to even find any KM/S stuff there... dun talk about good shopping liao... anyway price not exactly fantastic for even Canon or Nikons.

hard to even find any KM/S stuff there... dun talk about good shopping liao... anyway price not exactly fantastic for even Canon or Nikons.

Tks bro sigh thought can explore the 2nd hand market there:cry:

Guys,
any sony/km bros know where the good shopping grounds for cameras stuff at thai?

yes... MBK shopping centre. Remember to bargain hor.... There are also some camera shops in World Trade Centre. :lovegrin:

Bro,

Enjoy yourself. Shoot more pretty gals and most important is to post in CS to share. ;)

bro i'm a changed man.:embrass: ..no longer interested in taking babes...will be there at the motorshow to look after the safetly of our fellow bros...and to take some still and landscape pics in the show

yes... MBK shopping centre. Remember to bargain hor.... There are also some camera shops in World Trade Centre. :lovegrin:

ok noted with thanks bro;)

bro i'm a changed man.:embrass: ..no longer interested in taking babes...will be there at the motorshow to look after the safetly of our fellow bros...and to take some still and landscape pics in the show
Car show again, bro :sweat:
Too bad can't go :cry:

Car show again, bro :sweat:
Too bad can't go :cry:

yr wify is more impt ma:bsmilie:

Ahhh, we are happy for you bro, knowing that you are a completely changed person. :angel:

But you know how those pesky girls sometime just barged into your frame and sometime even plainly refuse to move away from the still and landscape shots you are composing, we will forgive you lah.

Have a good trip.;)

Ahhh, we are happy for you bro, knowing that you are a completely changed person. :angel:

But you know how those pesky girls sometime just barged into your frame and sometime even plainly refuse to move away from the still and landscape shots you are composing, we will forgive you lah.

Have a good trip.;)

Tks bro;)

take care bro!;) dun for get to visit the beach and capture nice pictures

Have a good trip.;)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: ouch.... fall off chair

Guys,

Wah piangz..... your tour guide me already telex for info on this. :bsmilie:

take care bro!;) dun for get to visit the beach and capture nice pictures

bro, dun worry lah. the beaches will come to us..........................:bsmilie:

Have a fun trip. We understand if all photos have babe in it. It's not your fault. :bsmilie:

6 person going together right?

Heyys eow... can't rly contribute much, but u take care and have a good trip k. =)
QX

:sticktong like real hor...

Sorry to be thread-necromancer, but I'm heading to Bangkok in a few days time... are the Sony/Minolta stuff there any cheap/good?

Any advise bros? :D

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.