Opening of "Ironworks", my ClubSNAP friends welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taiwanapurasteve

Dec 8, 2004
Taipei
ironworks-e-invite.jpg

I would like to take this chance to invite my friends from ClubSnap to an opening at The Photographer’s gallery. I have 12 large black and white pieces hanging, revolving around the theme of “Iron”.

For those of you that are interested in the technical aspects of the photos, it may be interesting. The photographs are either 20”X30” or 24”X24”. Three cameras were used: a Mamiya 645 Pro TL, 8mp and a 3mp digital camera. All prints were done on an Epson Stylus Pro 7600.

I have learned so much from the members on this forum, I’d be honored to have you stop by on Wednesday around 7:30 for some wine and cheese and take a look around. It’s all very informal and everyone is welcome. If you can, please introduce yourself and let me know that you're a ClubSnapper.

The show will be running from 6 -26 January 2006.

Thank you,
-steve

Congrats Steve!! Look fwd to view your works.

Cheers!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats Steve! Will definitely try and be there to lend my support. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Hey Steve, Congrats on the exhibition and I will definitely try and make it down on Wednesday.

CS'rs have always been great! :thumbsup: Thanks for all the support. I'm looking forward to seeing you all. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: weeee. may i know like where exactly is the location? i would like to make a trip down if it ain't too far for me .

Koelsch said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: weeee. may i know like where exactly is the location? i would like to make a trip down if it ain't too far for me .

Nearest Mrt Station shld be Clarke Quay ;)

Hi Steve, Congrats on the exhibition :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey Steve dude, congrats man! will definitely drop by for a tour :thumbsup:

Hi Steve Congrats. Will try to make it there. Cheers.

congrats steven...i saw the exhibition last week when i popped by tpg...was very capitivated by the tonality of the prints...and the compositions are intriguing....

too bad i cant attend the opening tomorrow...it'd be great to meet u....

:thumbsup:

cheers

Witness said:
congrats steven...i saw the exhibition last week when i popped by tpg...was very capitivated by the tonality of the prints...and the compositions are intriguing....

too bad i cant attend the opening tomorrow...it'd be great to meet u....

:thumbsup:

cheers

Great feedback. Thank you. :) Let me know if you'll be in again and I'll be sure to meet you there and go through any background info on the photos.

Thank you everyone. It's quite an experience to go through something like this and it is only made better by hearing all of the support. I truly look forward to meeting as many of you as possible tomorrow night or in the weeks to follow. :D

-steve

Congrets Steve!!! I'll let those guy/gals from PhotoAid know about this. Will try to pop by if possible. Congrets!!!

congrats steve!! Wish I was in SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.