Opening a studio

kinachi

Feb 28, 2003
Visit site
I have a keen interest in running a studio. What would be the estimated cost of a studio which include rental, equipment, renovation etc etc. What other factor to consider for the space?

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
I have a keen interest in running a studio. What would be the estimated cost of a studio which include rental, equipment, renovation etc etc. What other factor to consider for the space?
perhaps you may wish to consider renting a studio for some time and have a feel of the space required and the equipment required...?
nothing beats some hands-on experience.

Edwin Francis

Mar 24, 2006
www.sgwriter.com
Studios vary greatly in size, scope and equipment. From your passport photo shooters (ok, barely a 'studio') to indoor setups big enough for vehicles. Rental, manpower, equipment, fixed costs, expendables, etc -- a large number of things you need to take into account.

I think you'd get better response posting this in The Photo Biz section where a number of working pros have shared their knowledge and experience (better close this thread first though - not nice to cross-post!)

bedrock

Jun 29, 2003
most important thing is what are you going to do with it ?

kenny888

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
U wanna do it commercially? Is it to be rented out? or? U didnt specify it. For home use, the investment is lesser and i've helped peeps to kinna set up before. For commercial use, ur clients tent to expect much more.

Top Bottom