Open Big Grass Field for AutoMotive Photoshoot (Car)

qwerty82

Deregistered
Aug 11, 2009
Hi All

i am searching for a open big grass field for an automotive Photoshoot.

I know that Tanjong Rhu (Stadium waterfront) has a big field but it seems like cars cannot drive to the grass field.

any other locations to recommend???

Hi All

i am searching for a open big grass field for an automotive Photoshoot.

I know that Tanjong Rhu (Stadium waterfront) has a big field but it seems like cars cannot drive to the grass field.

any other locations to recommend???

try the Padang. its helpful if you apply and pay a fee to the club owning that specific portion of the field... do not drive too far in as some parts of the field have buried pipes which will snap snap snap costing you $

other then padang? any other place

Must be open field meh? Rain very muddy. Why not big open car park or even the old Turf Club?

carpark too common.. i dun like....

you should know than any open fields anywhere in SG is either state land or private property, all the grass field have to be maintain by somebody, will not let anyone anyhow enter and causing damage..

if you want, can write some letters to National Park, URA or HDB to ask.

else prepare to play hide and seek with the men in blue.

Must be open field meh? Rain very muddy. Why not big open car park or even the old Turf Club?
To have an appearance and the feel of a free spirited mustang galloping in the wide, open grassland mah.

You got see horse running around carparks or not?

Last edited:
May be you need to find Golf course

marina_bay_golf_course.jpg

try driving into the access roads of Singapore Elite Country Club, maybe can borrow their back drop.

9V-Orion Images said:
To have an appearance and the feel of a free spirited mustang galloping in the wide, open grassland mah.

You got see horse running around carparks or not?

That why cars are rated in 'horse power' haha

If it is a raw piece of open field, your precious car will have problem getting in and out.

If it is a well maintained piece of greenery, why would the owner allow you to drive all over it?

Tough...

haizz if you have the budget why not just go rent carpet grass (yes there are horti firms that do this to supply golf clubs and other construction projects for 'instant' gardens)

then find a car park with a great background and BUILD your grass patch around the car
like this you can even throw your own backdrop and pp different backgrounds and such

then a week later, other people in CS will be searching high and low for this newly discovered grass patch without success

Last edited:
haizz if you have the budget why not just go rent carpet grass (yes there are horti firms that do this to supply golf clubs and other construction projects for 'instant' gardens)

then find a car park with a great background and BUILD your grass patch around the car
like this you can even throw your own backdrop and pp different backgrounds and such

then a week later, other people in CS will be searching high and low for this newly discovered grass patch without success

Bec there is no such "grass patch"

im trying to see if punggol area have anot...
will go racee...

Try Lim Chu Kang cemetery. There may be pockets of grass patch without tombstone. I saw a few Indians playing cricket there.

But make sure your TFCD model not too hot, else the dead may stir in their grave.

There are 2 soccer field opposite Tengah air base that has lush green surroundings. Don't know whether can shoot there since it is supposed to be near a military bases.

Bukit Batok used to have some grass patch but now all fenced up and some used for Thambi accomodations.

Last edited:
Area D live firing area. Lookout for the falling mortar shells during your photoshoot.

Try Lim Chu Kang cemetery. There may be pockets of grass patch without tombstone. I saw a few Indians playing cricket there.

But make sure your TFCD model not too hot, else the dead may stir in their grave.

There are 2 soccer field opposite Tengah air base that has lush green surroundings. Don't know whether can shoot there since it is supposed to be near a military bases.

Bukit Batok used to have some grass patch but now all fenced up and some used for Thambi accomodations.

please remember to excuse me excuse me excuse me . or else you might find unusually cold spots in your car after that