Oops, er, how do I get to ITE College East from Ang Mo Kio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
erm, as the title goes... does anyone know how i can get to ITE East from Ang Mo Kio?

any info would be fine, like which exactly is the nearest MRT station to ITE East and what bus I can take, etc.

Thank you! :)

Waffle said:
erm, as the title goes... does anyone know how i can get to ITE East from Ang Mo Kio?

any info would be fine, like which exactly is the nearest MRT station to ITE East and what bus I can take, etc.

Thank you! :)

try streetdirectory.com
i was from ITE bedok, way back then when it was in the brown uniforms. not even sure which is ITE Eeast now. with diff campuses and such

incubus said:
try streetdirectory.com
i was from ITE bedok, way back then when it was in the brown uniforms. not even sure which is ITE Eeast now. with diff campuses and such
yeah im not sure either, cos im only goin there tmr for an assignment, and it's so confusing.
i tried streetdirectory which lead me to an address at Pasir Panjang... told me to get to Harbourfront MRT and take a bus...

hmm... pardon me but isnt Harbourfront like... near the west....:dunno:

take mrt to tampines and take bus 31, reach the door step

yeahs snowman is right. or another faster way for you since you staying at amk. drop at bedok and it's almost the same distance of busride from tamp. it will be faster for you and save u the time to travel from bedok to tamp by mrt. btw i think bus number "2" also goes there from bedok interchange =).

snowman said:
take mrt to tampines and take bus 31, reach the door step

Maybe try to board MRT from AMK to Yio Chu Kang station. From Yio Chu Kang station, board bus no. 72 which goes to Tampines Interchange. At Tampines Interchange, board bus no. 31. It will save a long train ride from AMK to City Hall then to Tampines.

Status
Not open for further replies.