Only one......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervin

Dec 26, 2004
Simei
Woke up very early this morning, got my car all bashed up and this is all I have to show for it.......
:cry:

Barn Swallow
Hirundo rustica

Canon 20 D + 500 F4
31 Jan06, 0834hrs, ISO 200, 1/250, F8, EV-1/3
IMG_1747copy.jpg

Man...no offense at all, but the bird looks as upset as you do. It's an unusual shot in itself. Usually, we see photographs of flawless, grand specimens, and this is now a refreshing view, a photo that almost seems to tell a story of the race of life and a little hardship. I think it shows that life's experiences do ruffle us up sometimes, but they don't get us down.

Composition is good, using the branch as a leading line. Subject itself is sharp and the background simple and non-distracting. Nice work.

Sorry your car was damaged...did it happen in the process of stalking the bird?

hahahaha !!!
thats a interesting perception of the pix ! ;)

car suffered plenty of deep scatches ;p

mervin said:
hahahaha !!!
thats a interesting perception of the pix ! ;)

car suffered plenty of deep scatches ;p

Heheh...apologies...though I always read too much into things. The bird does look a little troubled though, as though it's been running away from something.

Hope the car will get fixed up without too much of an expense. On the flipside, a damaged car prompts other road users to beware, because the driver could be dangerous. :bsmilie:

no worries bro!

just that i didn't see it that way but a pix paints a thousand words ! hahahaha ! :bsmilie:
glad to "hear" another intepretion.

mervin said:
just that i didn't see it that way but a pix paints a thousand words ! hahahaha ! :bsmilie:
glad to "hear" another intepretion.

Indeed, as I tend to try to paint pictures with words as well. :D

fWord said:
Indeed, as I tend to try to paint pictures with words as well. :D

cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.