Only in my dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kongg

Feb 8, 2002
Ang Mo Kio outskirts
kongg.clubsnap.org
If we can use a time machine... Go into the future(Say 2006??), buy used lenses(ie AFS, L or G) or even pro DSLR(D2x/D2h/1DS) and then travel back to 2004. Not bad a fantasy huh.

cannot...coz then people will ask where u get the lens from :think:

clive said:
cannot...coz then people will ask where u get the lens from :think:

tell them you are testing un-release lens for canon, nikon.

e wait

what if u go back in time?

and do something to that guy who is the father of the guy who will invent the first N, C, L..camera... :what: :sweat:

Why not just go back in time and buy all the 4D, Toto numbers?
Then you can get anything you want 'now' :D

kongg said:
If we can use a time machine... Go into the future(Say 2006??), buy used lenses(ie AFS, L or G) or even pro DSLR(D2x/D2h/1DS) and then travel back to 2004. Not bad a fantasy huh.

While you are there, remember to take some pictures of the future as well. That could be quite a stirup.

Difficult to buy 7D (i assume is big sweep). Even u know the number liao, come back to present you need to search high and low for that piece which contains the number. Buy 4D easier, just know the number and buy. Or buy stocks. :)

You don't actually need a time machine for that. Just get into a cryogenic lab, set yourself to be thawed in Y3K. You'll then get to meet happening people like Philip J Fry, Bender, Leela, Zapp Brannigan, Prof Farnsworth, Prof Zoidberg and Hermes. :)

If I ever do, I'll forget abt these stupid cameras and lenses and bring back the "What-If" machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.