only 10 bucks and please don't be rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...:bigeyes:

wow...:bigeyes:

yar, apparently he claims that he paid a prostitute 10 bucks at a railway station or something like that to take nude photos of her in a toilet

no doubt extremely controversial - there have been claims that pbase has omitted it deliberately from the "popular galleries list" even though it is well, should be there based on their usual calculations (don't know how they do it).. because of the possible negative response.

saw it when browsing dpreview forums randomly. the guy has some great photographs though, i always like browsing through his pbase.

well taken, the pictures carry a sense of mood and feelings..

it is true that many cities are heading towards such social problem.. just hope Singapore will continue stay balance when IR is up.

i can only hope this doesn't spark off a series of clubsnap photographers flocking to geylang and offering 10 dollars for model shot session

later all kena slap then come and hantum me

i can only hope this doesn't spark off a series of clubsnap photographers flocking to geylang and offering 10 dollars for model shot session

Hmm...

amazing pictures that really evoke emotions...my fav shot is the one with her arms crossed and covering her head...
though a social problem at all corners of the world, well, prostitution will always be around as there will always be demand...:dunno:

wow...powerful imagery for me...excellente!

I personally think the title contradicts the photos.

In Cambodia and other third world countries, the problem is even worse. Non profit organisations like UNICEF do their best but with the economy there in such dire straits, sometimes its very hard to make a living

the lighting, composition and angles come together to produce moody and evocative images. based on the text, it appears he's succeeded in conveying the message of the hardships, trials and exasperation suffered by his friend.

just one thing though, i couldn't read anything in the text that the person in the photos are actually of his friend or that she was paid $10 to pose nude in a public toilet for this photo shoot. i think what he meant was that his friend is so desparate she'd be willing to sell her body for $10 just to survive. and she does this in public toilets, train stations, etc.

too late, before you ever start thinking of this, some one may already work this...

that has happened already. not only now.... got SB and see lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.