online subscription to POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY mag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
hav anyone subscribe to the above mentioned photography mag thru internet? hw long did the 1st issue arrived and thereafter for the next issue?

First issue arrived 2 months after online form submitted. Subsequent issues every month. Great magazine at a low price. I look forward to receiving it in my mailbox every month. :thumbsup:

sfhuang said:
First issue arrived 2 months after online form submitted. Subsequent issues every month. Great magazine at a low price. I look forward to receiving it in my mailbox every month. :thumbsup:

how good is the coverage for this mag? some mags that i came across at the news stands dun seem to be much product coverage.

satan_18349 said:
hav anyone subscribe to the above mentioned photography mag thru internet? hw long did the 1st issue arrived and thereafter for the next issue?

Just drop in to say hi to satan_18349, Welcome to the human world :D

It is good to be bad ... satan + darkforce = dark satan ? ... :bsmilie:

DarkForce said:
Just drop in to say hi to satan_18349, Welcome to the human world :D

It is good to be bad ... satan + darkforce = dark satan ? ... :bsmilie:

haa..halo 2 darkforce :cheers: ...been njoyin life on human world...dun think i ll go bk so soon... gd name 2... :bsmilie:

sfhuang said:

k...noe abt dat bt for e.g i made the payment during the end of april..so will i receive the May issue after 2months (i.e July) or will i b havin the latest one...? :dunno:

nightwolf75 said:
how good is the coverage for this mag? some mags that i came across at the news stands dun seem to be much product coverage.

nt bad as in 4me...think dis is one of the few that still hav a gd contents on film cameras u can find compared to tons of digital types...frm SLRs, TLRs, 35mm, digital etc etc to scanners, printers, film...blah blah blah....the other one recommended will b AMATEUR Photographer (UK) that is a weekly publication...wich is oso one of the top seller mag :thumbsup:

yeah...gt my 1st import issue 2dae..took only abt a mth....bt slight diff with no lamination cover...nevertheless im enjoying reading every page now... :D :D :D

u got the June issue rite? with the digital Leica in front. Enjoy ... it's a great issue esp with the article on macro.

Where can I subscribe the magazines?

satan_18349 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.