Online Stores

desmondsoon

Feb 24, 2010
Hello

I was wondering if there are any on-line stores based in Singapore that members have experienced buying from and have good experience. If have, please share. There are some I found: ddelectronics.com, technogadgets.com, valuebasket.com

Thank you

i bought from DDE before. but that was when the physical shop was still open. at that time, if pay cash got ~4% discount. quite reliable but their stuff are mostly grey.

not sure about now since they only operate with a online shop. i would rather stick with physical shops.

just a note:
it is definitely alright and convenient if yiu are just buying small stuff like gaffer tape.

some other shops:
reddotphoto.com (physical shops are available too)
tkfoto.com (physical shops available)

I was wondering if there are any on-line stores based in Singapore that members have experienced buying from and have good experience. If have, please share. There are some I found: ddelectronics.com, technogadgets.com, valuebasket.com
There's an entire section for online shops here in the forum. Some of them also have physical shops. Have a look for yourself.
For those shops you have listed, please read reviews by others. DDE has closed the physical shop and the reviews were quite mixed. Also, make yourself familiar with the different forms of warranty and the terms used, e.g. grey set, local set, shop warranty etc.