Online store to purchase Palm Pilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Is there any online stores other than the onlineshop.com.sg to purchase a Palm Pilot?

never use one, so won't know where to get, reply just to get +1 like you guy did..:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin: ( soon can reach 15 thousand liao)

I think i learn fast...............+1 again..:sticktong

Try salegala.com sometime can find good deal.:p

soma said:
I think i learn fast...............+1 again..:sticktong

Try salegala.com sometime can find good deal.:p
local one? i think prefer local one lo. got any?
this one is a forum leh.. i need online store with credit card purchase.

Drudkh said:
local one? i think prefer local one lo. got any?
this one is a forum leh.. i need online store with credit card purchase.

But why purchase online? I think better to see the item before purchase, at least can test first and have more opinion from the sales staff.

Singapore so small. Why need to order online ?

Also, if it is work hours that you are saying, Mustafa opens 24 X 7 , and they sell almost anything....

cos i don't wanna use my money to buy ma. lol. ;p

Drudkh said:
cos i don't wanna use my money to buy ma. lol. ;p

You mean office purchase??? Not sure if your company do so, what we do is to ask for a quote and then send a confirmation. Then the company will send the goods and invoice to us and we make payment from there.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
You mean office purchase??? Not sure if your company do so, what we do is to ask for a quote and then send a confirmation. Then the company will send the goods and invoice to us and we make payment from there.

Cheers
John
its kind of complicated... :sweat:

I hoped that you are not thinking of using's someone elses credit card to buy stuff without their consent... it will be fraud hor...

Lensman said:
I hoped that you are not thinking of using's someone elses credit card to buy stuff without their consent... it will be fraud hor...
no.... :nono:
my boss is in usa, so finding a website for him to purchase online, so i can get it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.