Online Reviews ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

howxq

Jul 14, 2006
Pasir Ris
Hey Guys, just asking if any of you know of good review website that have reviews not only on digital photography but other stuff as well?:)

like?? [FONT=&quot]Home appliances, tennis racket or mountain bikes:cool:[/FONT]

Hey Guys, just asking if any of you know of good review website that have reviews not only on digital photography but other stuff as well?:)
That's very vague.

There are only about 80,000 things and more in life that you can review.. Including donkeys, computer speakers, cats, dogs, etc. Be more specific?

cnet is a general-purpose one... But don't expect the same quality as a dedicated site.

There's anandtech and tom's hardware, though they focus more on computers.

Engadget? Epinions?

Sorry to be so vague in my question;p I am refering to digital hardwares like MP3, PDA, MOUSE, Speakers,etc:)

Sorry to be so vague in my question;p I am refering to digital hardwares like MP3, PDA, MOUSE, Speakers,etc:)

See my reply.

Otherwise, google is your best friend.

Thanks a lot guys:) I am just looking for a site that is like dp review but also review other hardware. Anyway, appreciate all your effort to help me.

Thanks a lot guys:) I am just looking for a site that is like dp review but also review other hardware. Anyway, appreciate all your effort to help me.

Cnet then...

But the detail won't be so great.

T3? It's very iffy though.
I suppose you're talking about general tech.. In which case, just get a subscription to some of the Singapore tech mags.. Like HWM, Stuff, T3.. Different focus on each though. If you ask me Stuff and T3 are very identical.

Er, or you can be like me. Whenever I pass by a library just pop in to see if I can bum relatively recent issues of such mags. =D FOC mar.

Status
Not open for further replies.