online purchase :)

ribbons

Apr 26, 2011
Hi,
has anyone bought Pentax K-r online or knows any reliable website that sells Pentax K-r?

Why not buy from the local shops? SG has some of the best pentax pricing around...

actually i've checked out SLRR ytd. I asked about the price and like if I buy K-r, what the package contains, like kit lens? but the guy just said "ya" and wasn't really helpful like he don't really wanna divulge anything.. :(
then I head over to MScolor today, but they say they don't carry pentax...

actually i've checked out SLRR ytd. I asked about the price and like if I buy K-r, what the package contains, like kit lens? but the guy just said "ya" and wasn't really helpful like he don't really wanna divulge anything.. :(
then I head over to MScolor today, but they say they don't carry pentax...

Manly in Chinatown
Orient Photo in Sim Lim Sq 6th floor
are good places to get Pentax.

any idea wat is the pricing like for the camera in question?

Normally It's at least 5 to 10 times faster to phone the shops during business hours. And they can give you exact pricing (with or without GST), any freebies and sorts. Many users (unless they got the Camera very recently), are not able to give you the exact price.

But for the estimated rough guide, refer to the price guides. If it's more than 6 months, prob I will give it a "discount" of 3 to 5%... That is if there is no drastic changes to the company

Last edited: