Online photo uploading sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavemonkey

Aug 26, 2007
Hi is there any websites that allow you to upload your photos without being restricted by the number of photos you can upload? Like what they do in Flickr?

All the other sites somewhat have some restricting factors as well. Still can't find one that satisfy me or rather that I can accept.

Please advise me.

Hi is there any websites that allow you to upload your photos without being restricted by the number of photos you can upload? Like what they do in Flickr?

All the other sites somewhat have some restricting factors as well. Still can't find one that satisfy me or rather that I can accept.

Please advise me.

Of course. Bandwidth is not free. If you want no restrictions, you either upgrade your account to Pro, or get your own host.

Imageshack?

You can try Picasa by google. 1GB of storage.

There is no site that will not restrict you in number of pics or size of storage. Giving everything for nothing (free) does not make sense for any business.

If you still cannot accept, then don't. You can stop being a cheapskate and pay for it.

Last edited:
Facebook? o.o I guess i'm gonna upload nice picture on facebook and everything on 1TB storage? hopefully 1TB is enough lol. You can upload as many as you want on facebook but people have to log in to view it and each album if i'm not wrong can only contain 200 pictures o.o

if you wanna show people nice photos, facebook is definitely out.

1MB per file?

if you wanna show people nice photos, facebook is definitely out.

1MB per file?

i didnt know that XD. Anyway i think i would still upload it on facebook, share memorable photographs. At the same time in my storage and upload some to host then blog it :) thx for the 1mb info =X

How about Picasa?
I'm pissed off by Flickr (got photo limit- 200 only) & Photobucket (photo quality is very poor)!

If you use Photobucket, just resize it and save before uploading, then it won't auto-resize and affect some of the quality as well.

I have a website where i developed picture hosting something like flickr, i am already paying for hosting and it has unlimited bandwidth.
I will try to make it public soon with no restriction on number of images.

Status
Not open for further replies.