Online Photo Storage Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

anyone can recommend me a fast, free and unlimited space photo storage site?
don think there is one that meet all of that... if everything free, who gonna pay? :sweat:

yup... multiply is gd.. unlimited upload of photos. and u can also use multiply for other things too. video, blogging etc.
but the photo management sucks if the aim is to use it as a storage... its quite a problem to organise your photos unless you do them by per outing, retrieving is also another problem...

don think there is one that meet all of that... if everything free, who gonna pay? :sweat:

In fact, there is...
www.zooomr.com

Flickr clone, with some promised features. Unlimited full res upload.
There are some hiccups here and there, but it's free, so can't criticize.

well, use flickr. Its free except for a upload limit imposed for free accounts every month. But it should be enough.

Else, use Picasa. 1 GB storage.

well, use flickr. Its free except for a upload limit imposed for free accounts every month. But it should be enough.

Else, use Picasa. 1 GB storage.

If you use the free flickr account, you have a max amount of photos you can upload. Once you cross that max, the old ones will be deleted.. No warning.

If you use the free flickr account, you have a max amount of photos you can upload. Once you cross that max, the old ones will be deleted.. No warning.[/QUOTE

sorry for TS 1st...
i am using flickr(free account)...
can i know what is the max storage for an account???

If you use the free flickr account, you have a max amount of photos you can upload. Once you cross that max, the old ones will be deleted.. No warning.

They're not deleted per se, just that they will only display the latest 200 uploaded photos. The older ones are "archived" and still turn up in searches, and they will still be listed when your account is converted to a paid one.

See: http://www.flickr.com/help/limits/#65

i throught free flickr account limited to a 200 pictures, if u max more than 200 pictures... the old pictures will be hidden up, untill u pay for it the review them..?

for me i currently use photobucket n flickr..

Status
Not open for further replies.