Online photo hosting for clients

rajahchindian

Dec 27, 2008
Singapore, Jurong West
www.flickr.com
hello.

I just covered a badminton tournament.
The organisers have asked me to make my photos available for the participants to purchase.
They will not play a role in it, and they will just refer the participants to me to make the orders.

so here comes the problem.
I need a venue to host the photos so that the participants can choose the photos they want to order. Is there any website where I can host the pictures temporarily for them to choose?
please don't tell me flickr. I don't think it's suitable for clients to view and choose.

Secondly,
how much should I charge them per print?
I was thinking $4 per photo. Is it too expensive? What about $2?

hello.

The organisers have asked me to make my photos available for the participants to purchase.
They will not play a role in it, and they will just refer the participants to me to make the orders.

I need a venue to host the photos so that the participants can choose the photos they want to order. Is there any website where I can host the pictures temporarily for them to choose?
please don't tell me flickr. I don't think it's suitable for clients to view and choose.

Secondly,

Even you can host the photo? How do u consolidate your order? It is very problematic when taking order from clients.

Are you looking for one time service or an long term solution?

Noticed that your original post was 3 weeks ago. If you are still looking for a solution, contact me with more details.

hello.

Secondly,

Hi there ... you can consider www.zenfolio.com