Online photo hosting for clients

hello.

I just covered a badminton tournament.
The organisers have asked me to make my photos available for the participants to purchase.
They will not play a role in it, and they will just refer the participants to me to make the orders.

so here comes the problem.
I need a venue to host the photos so that the participants can choose the photos they want to order. Is there any website where I can host the pictures temporarily for them to choose?
please don't tell me flickr. I don't think it's suitable for clients to view and choose.

Secondly,
how much should I charge them per print?
I was thinking $4 per photo. Is it too expensive? What about $2?

CMYK

Oct 28, 2005
hello.

The organisers have asked me to make my photos available for the participants to purchase.
They will not play a role in it, and they will just refer the participants to me to make the orders.

I need a venue to host the photos so that the participants can choose the photos they want to order. Is there any website where I can host the pictures temporarily for them to choose?
please don't tell me flickr. I don't think it's suitable for clients to view and choose.

Secondly,
Even you can host the photo? How do u consolidate your order? It is very problematic when taking order from clients.

Are you looking for one time service or an long term solution?

sykong

Mar 4, 2004
Noticed that your original post was 3 weeks ago. If you are still looking for a solution, contact me with more details.

Mar 25, 2005
hello.

Secondly,
Hi there ... you can consider www.zenfolio.com

Top Bottom