Online Book Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

JermsDayOut

Aug 19, 2003
www.instagram.com
Hi guys,

I've been wanting to purchase a couple of books online.
I've narrowed down to 2 options...

Riceball, and Amazon.

The prices on Riceball are very competitive, but if i do a substantial order on Amazon, would I be able to capitalize more on their services instead?

I ask this question cos i'm looking at a US$34.00 book on the Amazon network (exclusive of shipping and handling charges), but was quoted $82.56 by Riceball and i had to wait 1 month to get my book.

No offence to Riceball, cos I'm very confident and assured of his service.

However, before I make a substantial order, I just wanna see what my options are cos if I take US$1 = SGD$1.8, then it seems getting from Amazon cheaper leh...

What's the handling charges and shipping charges like? Anyone ordered anything from Amazon who can help me in my decision making process?

I read something about a vpost.com.sg thing in the forum too.. whaddahell is that?

Bottomline is... I wanna buy books that are damn expensive at Borders and Kinokuniya. Riceball offers me a cheaper alternative relative to Basheer. But the conversion rates in Amazon is too damn tempting. I WANT TO BUY BOOKS THE CHEAPEST WAY POSSIBLE :sweat:

Advice for me guys?

Thanks in advance :)

For Amazon they do ship to Singapore directly.

To compare final prices, you can go through the purchase process on Amazon...just click the final button to place the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.