Online Appeal to WR to reinstate Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
As we all know, Wildlife Reserves (WR) recently launched the new Friends of the Zoo, Friends of the Birds and Wildlife Unlimited (FOZ/FOB/WU) memberships for the three parks under its management (Zoo, Bird Park and Night Safari) but at the same time discontinued the individual and dual memberships in favor of family-only memberships.

While the new FOZ/FOB/WU memberships provide great value for families, a lot of ClubSNAP members have voiced out their dismay and displeasure over the discontinuation of the Individual and Dual memberships since a lot of us here visit the Zoo and Bird Park on a regular basis to partake in our hobby.

We are compiling a list of names to appeal to the Wildlife Reserves to reinstate the FOZ/FOB individual/dual memberships, and would appreciate if any member who was or want to be FOZ/FOB members under the Individual/Dual membership scheme to show their support and post a message in this thread.

Please post a message in here if you support this appeal and once we gather enough names, we shall contact the necessary people to see if we can start a dialog/discussion. Please refrain from attacks or opinions on what has happened, instead focus on how we can change things.

I too would like it to be re-introduced.

Madcat II said:
{The car park system at the Zoo oso needs improvement... redeeming free parking is time consuming ;) }
One thing at a time, one thing at a time ...

At least the memberships before the launch of the new schemes enjoy free parking, those who signed up recently don't even have the benefit of free parking.

I was never an individual member, and will qualify for a family membership, but I do believe the current policy is illogical and unnecessarily discriminatory. Add my name to the appeal please.

I have been an individual member of FOB for the past three years.If that's
the case they sure gonna lose a lot of members.

although this is a little late (renewed with the new family package last month).... :(

i support this appeal to reinstate the individual and dual memberships....

I was a member of FOZ until recently when my membership expired.

I support this appeal - what is the rationale for removing both the individual/dual membership?

Same here, add my name to the list. To Wildlife Reserves officials: Pls reinstate Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB! You will bound to lose many longtime supporters who have subscribe to the individual/dual membership plans, and who are regular visitors to your Parks. Many budding nature/wildlife photographers (me included) have benefited from the scheme, enabling us to hone our skills by making regular trips to the Zoo/Bird Park/Night Safari.

Thanks to Darren for starting this petition! :thumbsup:

Garion said:
Same here, add my name to the list. To Wildlife Reserves officials: Pls reinstate Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB! You will bound to lose many longtime supporters who have subscribe to the individual/dual membership plans, and who are regular visitors to your Parks. Many budding nature/wildlife photographers (me included) have benefited from the scheme, enabling us to hone our skills by making regular trips to the Zoo/Bird Park/Night Safari.

Thanks to Darren for starting this petition! :thumbsup:

Ditto! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

Count me in. :)

GIVE ME BACK THE Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB !!!!!!!

Simon said:
GIVE ME BACK THE Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB !!!!!!!

Can't believe it.. do they need members like us.... Give Me Back that Individual/Dual Memberships for FOZ/FOB......

We want INDIVIDUAL / DUAL membership for FOZ / FOB.....

I support this appeal :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.