Onion !

Status
Not open for further replies.

fweddy

Jan 12, 2006
I took 3 pics of an onion dropping into my glass of water and combined the 3 images together. Hope you guys like it :)

onion-re.jpg

hmmm y onion in water?

and ya... the paper behind is distracting...

Pynch said:
Nice, but the paper behind is quite distracting.

haha its newspaper in the background i took on the coffee table! but thanks for the comments :)

illustrious said:
hmmm y onion in water?

and ya... the paper behind is distracting...

i wanted something nice like strawberry or cherry but none at home! so no choice but to use onion. come to think of it, its damn weird haha. sorry for the newspaper ;)

fweddy said:
i wanted something nice like strawberry or cherry but none at home! so no choice but to use onion. come to think of it, its damn weird haha. sorry for the newspaper ;)

Lol....:bsmilie: Lol....:bsmilie:

mtunlinn said:
Lol....:bsmilie: Lol....:bsmilie:

haha whats so funny dude?

fweddy said:
haha whats so funny dude?

I am sorry if u were annoyed. Good picture and nice colors. I was just amused at ur idea in getting onions..

the effect looks sweet, but have to concur regarding the newspaper.

estronutz said:
interesting ... lychees ... cherries ... now onion... what's next ? anyone wanna try durian ?:p

haha we takke a pail and dump the durian,all take together :thumbsup:

mtunlinn said:
I am sorry if u were annoyed. Good picture and nice colors. I was just amused at ur idea in getting onions..

HAHA no i was not annoyed! was asking what u found funny bout the pic :) onion was last resort! lol haha

Kavana said:
the effect looks sweet, but have to concur regarding the newspaper.

thanks, mayb i'll go take away the news paper.. thanks for commenting :D

fweddy said:
haha we takke a pail and dump the durian,all take together :thumbsup:

haha A studio session with transparent pails and durians ... how nice ya ... any organisers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.