01_depth_reflection.jpg
01_abas_ref.jpg

01_panel_figure.jpg
01_outit.jpg

All taken by Khairi. Enjoy and say what you like. :D
All taken with a Yashica Electro 35 GSN

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i especially like the cactus one..
but did u shoot all these within a day??

GDSNP said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i especially like the cactus one..
but did u shoot all these within a day??
If i'm right, yeah..it's for ONE WHOLE DAY...in a single roll...from khatib MRT > Joo Seng Market > workplace > company's building > Bus ride to Toa Payoh > Mrt Ride to Novena > Back to City Hall > Padang > Underpass at Esplanade > MRT Ride Home

nice captures...but there seem to be some vignetting in some of the shots?
;)

The vignetting happens once I shoot at low-light hand-held. I'd set to F1.7 the cam will calculate the shutter for me. Anyway, the cam that I used is only aperture priority. While eventually makes the shots look like taken from a Lomo cam, but it's not. :D

It's a good n cheap rangefinder anyway. :)

good. excellent.

i haven't seen such impressive stuff in very long. good stuff.

keep shooting.

I love your cactus shot.... very good feel to it...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sequitur said:
good. excellent.

i haven't seen such impressive stuff in very long. good stuff.

keep shooting.
Thks...actually, i have always been stalking you just to see what light images you can get. It's like seeing what others could do and either I try to do the same or try to beat them.:D

Adiemus said:
I love your cactus shot.... very good feel to it...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey, what's with the cactus? I actually studied those cactus for a week! Then waited for the right low-light to shoot...It was shot at abt 7.30pm, using only available light from a flourescent ceiling lamp. Took 3 shots, then off I go, cos the cactus's not mine. :D

hey khairi.. i especially like "cactus", "depth & reflection" and "panels & figure". outstanding! :thumbsup:

zaren said:
hey khairi.. i especially like "cactus", "depth & reflection" and "panels & figure". outstanding! :thumbsup:
he he he...you just made my day lah :D To get such a review from one of the few people I benchmarked in CS is awesome!!!!!

hi khairi,

i see you're having a lot of fun with the yashica. very nice pictures.

i like the 'depth and reflections' and 'panels and figure'. :D

good stuff!

khairi said:
Thks...actually, i have always been stalking you just to see what light images you can get. It's like seeing what others could do and either I try to do the same or try to beat them.:D

hmm ? nah. i'm not worthy of being stalked or followed. you're doing good and you've established your own work, own style in a very very nice way, especially to me.

scanned from negs or from prints ?

b&w is from PS ?

you achieved a interesting style here .. its different in every shot, but also holds the same consistent *oddity* ...

I don't like some of it .. but at the same time .. it works. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me

* sorry if my comments don't make sense *

Jazer said:
you achieved a interesting style here .. its different in every shot, but also holds the same consistent *oddity* ...

I don't like some of it .. but at the same time .. it works. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me

* sorry if my comments don't make sense *

i believe the "consistency" you feel/see is due to the same colours that are presented to your eyes.. :)

sequitur said:
i believe the "consistency" you feel/see is due to the same colours that are presented to your eyes.. :)

Not really , i was thinking more angles and the randomness of the subject matter...

The colours are very different my friend. I mean how can the color ones and the B/W be consistent?

Status
Not open for further replies.