One Stop Nikon Rental (lower prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upz for the day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wonderful rates. Will definately keep you in mind if I ever need to rent.:thumbsup:

jbma said:
Wonderful rates. Will definately keep you in mind if I ever need to rent.:thumbsup:

Thanks bro...anytime...

Wow!!:bigeyes: Can 1 time rent all? If can, will rent all & don't come back to Singapore already.:sweat: Hahahaha.......:bsmilie:
You know I'm just kidding, right?;p
Very good rental price indeed! 2:thumbsup: for you.

update:

hi all,

D70s will not be available for rent anymore...other items are still available as per normal...Thanks lots...

nice friend to talk to, definitely a great place to rent some excellent lenses!! keep it up!! will be using your equipments again and again! upz upz upz and away!

armand78 said:
nice friend to talk to, definitely a great place to rent some excellent lenses!! keep it up!! will be using your equipments again and again! upz upz upz and away!

Hey bro..nice talking to you too man...we should meet up again lim teh...thanks for your support...if you need some equipment, just let me know ;)

Nice rates..
Now I know where to rent my stuff, should I ever need it. :)

wildstallion said:
How long is rental for?

I think the rate is calculated per day (24hrs).:think: Just what I think only har! Don't flame me.;p

Keen To Grab Your F5.

Any Price?

Tq

Other than the list..

Any other nikkor lenses such as 18-200 VRII?;p

Anyone has the thread started number? unable to contact him... :think:
Please PM me, thanks..

Hi,

Is this available for 6th May 06?

Nikon AF Zoom Lenses
1. 17 – 35mm F/2.8D AF-S (with B+W 77mm filter & original lens pouch CL-76) ---------- $40

Thanks. Please email me at stanleysu@pmail.ntu.edu.sg, or pm.

Rgds,
Stanley

The threadstarter hasn't logged on since Feb 06. Might be better to just email him instead of PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.