one step at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapO

Feb 18, 2008
edited.jpg

i took this randomly at a spiral stairs in hotel royal.
Taken with a fujifilm compact camera at f2.7 and ISO 800.

Would like some comments on the angle and exposure.
i think it caught some color noise or smth like that. just wondering whether should i convert to black and white would it look nicer.

thanks.
Snapo

hw about this???

onestepatatime.jpg

actually converting it to B&W will not make the pic less noisy and sharper...
dun get this idea...

if ur steps were those old stairs in old buildings (hope u get wat i mean) converting to B&W or sepia with the existing noise might give a better effect but the blurness...

i think u must have use a very big aperture and high ISO that's why the noise and blurness (esp at the upper end of the pic)

Frankly speaking IMHO this pic does not convey the message of "One step at at time" simply because the steps are not well defined enuff...and this is not helped by the noise and softness of the pic...How can i visualise "1 step at a time" when i can't make out clearly the individual steps?

perhaps u could retake the pic from a higher level and use "spiralling down" or something..
just my tots, hope u dun mind my frank opinion...

Good attempt though...

How can i visualise "1 step at a time" when i can't make out clearly the individual steps?

perhaps u could retake the pic from a higher level and use "spiralling down" or something..
just my tots, hope u dun mind my frank opinion...

Good attempt though...

i thought so too.

thx for your honest comment

will improve.

i think u must have use a very big aperture and high ISO that's why the noise and blurness (esp at the upper end of the pic)

The blur is due to movement, not the image being out of focus.

The blur is due to movement, not the image being out of focus.

YEs i agree, shld be due to hand shake
The shoe part still looks acceptable (barely)

Status
Not open for further replies.