One pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanice

Aug 20, 2005
f1df45c9.jpg

Just took tis morn!! All comments r welcome!!

Me really new in photography!!

hi shanice...ur pic can't be seen!

IMHO, I think the lighting is not good enough. Was it hazy when u try to shoot this?

It is well focused on the flower. The bokeh is there but can still see lots of leave and branches behind. Would be better if the bg is more even.

Juz my comments.

eng_keow said:
IMHO, I think the lighting is not good enough. Was it hazy when u try to shoot this?

It is well focused on the flower. The bokeh is there but can still see lots of leave and branches behind. Would be better if the bg is more even.

Juz my comments.

Yup.. Gng to rain when I took the pics.. Point taken!! Will take note of tat next time...

Sorry wat is IMHO & bokeh? BG is background rite?

zaren said:
hi shanice...ur pic can't be seen!

Dun know wat wrong wth imagestation.. Sometime up n sometime down!!

Anyway other websites which I can upload my pics?

shanice said:
Dun know wat wrong wth imagestation.. Sometime up n sometime down!!

Anyway other websites which I can upload my pics?

i would prefer greater contrast and colour saturation in the photo, to really bring out the purple colour of the flowers, while keeping the background dark and unobtrusive. hope you don't mind my reworking of your pic.

e.g.
f1df45c9_a.jpg

zaren said:
i would prefer greater contrast and colour saturation in the photo, to really bring out the purple colour of the flowers, while keeping the background dark and unobtrusive. hope you don't mind my reworking of your pic.

e.g.
f1df45c9_a.jpg

It ok.. Cos me dun know how to use photoshop to edit the pics also!!

Tat pic u have rework also v nice!

shanice said:
Yup.. Gng to rain when I took the pics.. Point taken!! Will take note of tat next time...

Sorry wat is IMHO & bokeh? BG is background rite?

imho - In My Humble Opinion

Bokeh - simply put, means the blur-ness of the background.. :)

anyway, i would suggest going in closer to isolate the purple flowers..

shanice said:
It ok.. Cos me dun know how to use photoshop to edit the pics also!!

It's good to be able to edit with photoshop (ps) but in my view, any picture should be taken the best it can be, ie. make every shot count.

The next time you put the viewfinder to your eye, move around your subject and look at the whole picture - the subject and the surroundings. Look for a position that will give the 'best' picture (at least to you lah). Try various setting, use different apertures and shutter speeds on the same subject and see the results. Experiment! After all, now its all digital. Free to a certain extent, right. Not so 'xim tiah' even if anyhow take.

Take some more pics and post for comments.

all the best

~Arcanic~ said:
imho - In My Humble Opinion

Bokeh - simply put, means the blur-ness of the background.. :)

anyway, i would suggest going in closer to isolate the purple flowers..

Ok.. Understand the 2 word IMHO & Bokeh liao..

Me using the kit lens at the moment.. Havent really got plan to upgrade lens yet cos dun know wat I really wan to take!!

Must really learn how to use my cam first!!

eng_keow said:
It's good to be able to edit with photoshop (ps) but in my view, any picture should be taken the best it can be, ie. make every shot count.

The next time you put the viewfinder to your eye, move around your subject and look at the whole picture - the subject and the surroundings. Look for a position that will give the 'best' picture (at least to you lah). Try various setting, use different apertures and shutter speeds on the same subject and see the results. Experiment! After all, now its all digital. Free to a certain extent, right. Not so 'xim tiah' even if anyhow take.

Take some more pics and post for comments.

all the best

Thanks for the advise!.. Will try all type of settings on the same object next time round!!

Status
Not open for further replies.