one more abt parking warden....

Status
Not open for further replies.
good one but be careful. I once wrote a letter to the Straits Times to complain about Cisco cops blocking traffic by doing the same thing on Circular Road in the morning. I got a call in the middle of the night warning me not to say anything more. Damn spooky. I operate differently now. :D

very very jia lat, all covering each other, cannot be trusted:angry:

good one but be careful. I once wrote a letter to the Straits Times to complain about Cisco cops blocking traffic by doing the same thing on Circular Road in the morning. I got a call in the middle of the night warning me not to say anything more. Damn spooky. I operate differently now. :D

then u shd pursue further.............and get 5 calls per nite:angry:

that's why these ppl never get any respect from me. i pity them actually to be hated by by the public.

What wrong did u commit ?

Please, we got a good govt. Dun be afraid to voice out :cool:

I got a call in the middle of the night warning me not to say anything more. Damn spooky. I operate differently now. :D

Isn't that stupid even caller ID non-display is traceable if file a case don't think will loss.
:dunno: And the whole msg is recorded down. :bsmilie:

YMMV

Wah this country still got law meh!:angry:

No... no law. They'll execute ur family lineage. :)

by all means, please report these offenders to the Bus Service. they are loafing on the job.
technically speaking, only police vehicles or other government bureau vehicles can be parked on the road during performance of duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.