One-Man Party on a Saturday Afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
Saturday. 3pm. Bored. A Camera. Photoshop.

multi_small_.jpg

Watch out for some of the shadow directions. If not, your collage looks 'cut-out'.

i think it is mighty interesting a shot! great directorial effort!

very nice. I like the 2 guys in the middle laughing. :thumbsup:

Cool! Looks like some great party. :bsmilie:

Should have dressed up as a girl for a few shots so that it is not an all bachelor party. :bsmilie:

lol, okay i wasn't THAT bored. hahaha... anyways was too lazy to get into different outfits, will probably try that out nxt time, this time with a friend or something, make it a little more interesting

... nxt time, this time with a friend or something, make it a little more interesting

But that would spoil the essence of it..
Perhaps instead challenge yourself by making them 'touching' each other instead!;)
eg, like maybe giving yourself a shoulder to cry on, or strangling yourself...:)

Watch out for some of the shadow directions. If not, your collage looks 'cut-out'.

What do you mean? This shot should be taken under same lightings and almost about the same time, how can the shadows differs??

Anyway this is call montage.

why your party everybody wearing the same clothes one? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

out of curiousity, anyone knows how to create the pictures in which the same subject have interactions with each other???

got 'party' bo jio... ...hehe

very imaginative!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i like the idea bro. ;) always wanted to do something like this myself. anyway i agree with what photobum means, but just to add to that i think you've gotta do some simple dodge and burn/toning on the rear guys. In the front, the lighting is much better and skin colours come out. Especially the legs of the rear guys, like the one that is sticking out in front looks a bit washed out and could have the colours tweaked abit.

anyways, very nicely done i must try it one day.

csi_serangoon_small_.jpg

CSI:Serangoon

alright here's another one..abit poorly done, some edges look really cutout hahah... just for fun anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.