one fullerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkashi

May 2, 2005
university!
vkashi.googlepages.com
bought a new toy (D50) and playing with it and learning to get the best out of it. please give suggestions on improving my skills.

kashi
normal_abstract3.jpg

vkashi said:
bought a new toy (D50) and playing with it and learning to get the best out of it. please give suggestions on improving my skills.

kashi
normal_abstract3.jpg

You got a graphical vision dude. Not bad for a first few shots!:thumbsup: Enjoy your new equipment.:)

thanks all for the comments.
i must admit that although i am new to this camera, i am not new to photography ;) so i cannot take credit in the name of first few shots.

actually i was trying to capture the building in several ways, but the wide angle didnt seem that interesting.

normal_building3.jpg

so i decided to go in for this treatment-

normal_abstract5.jpg

and this-
normal_abstract1.jpg

the first one is nikon 50mm f1.8 1/100s@f3.2
the second one is nikon 18-55mm kit lens at 42mm 1/160@f7.1

the one in the first post is the kit lens at 18mm 1/200s@f11

i know that the kit lens is not a great lens, but it is definitely not unuseable :)

kashi

vkashi said:
the first one is nikon 50mm f1.8 1/100s@f3.2
the second one is nikon 18-55mm kit lens at 42mm 1/160@f7.1

the one in the first post is the kit lens at 18mm 1/200s@f11

i know that the kit lens is not a great lens, but it is definitely not unuseable :)

kashi

Thanks dude. BTW, feel free to make a test on your lens zooming from 18mm, 24mm, 35mm & 55mm for each shot. Use both horizontal & verticle lines (if any) to test your lens & check if barrel/pin-cushion distortion is noticeable to a certain degree.
In the mean time, enjoy shooting dude.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.