one dot, two dots, and three dots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyLoves

Jun 12, 2004
one dot

11185onedot1.jpg

two dots
(i'm not quite satisfied with this one though. there are some white curves i dont know how to get rid of)

11185twodots.jpg

three dots
(some friends of mine thought those were actually little glass balls i dropped in and asked me how the hell i made them perfectly vertically alligned :sweat: )

11185threedots.jpg

bigger sizes can be foudn in My Gallery
visit and comment :thumbsup:

and here's my "skinny lady"
(i just think it looks like a skinny lady)

11185MySkinnyLady.jpg

TeddyLoves said:
and here's my "skinny lady"
(i just think it looks like a skinny lady)

11185MySkinnyLady.jpg

ooo ... nice, she seems to be smiling also ... got catchlights in the eyes ;)

yeah the flash was too close. i couldnt move it far away. my kitchen is small :sweat:
maybe i'll try to do it again in my washroom :sweatsm: but not sure if i could get the same result.

@knoxknocks: i especially like #3 too. the liquid is milk. the red is cherry juice

nice but a bit flat, can do some curve or leveling to boost up the contrast?

did you use an IR trigger or just bash with burst? Very interesting work :thumbsup:

TeddyLoves said:
yeah the flash was too close. i couldnt move it far away. my kitchen is small :sweat:
maybe i'll try to do it again in my washroom :sweatsm: but not sure if i could get the same result.

@knoxknocks: i especially like #3 too. the liquid is milk. the red is cherry juice
bro,
u hv very interesting house.
bathroom bigger than kitchen, hehe.

ps-old habit, used to be a realtor.

eikin said:
ooo ... nice, she seems to be smiling also ... got catchlights in the eyes ;)
Who? I thought someone mention my name? :bsmilie:

Nice!

btw, you use milk and food colouring? Did you finish the mendong after you shoot? :bsmilie:

i think e pics are great. Loved e last one. :D

very nice!!!
i like the 'lady' one ..
how do u achieve this huh?
d setup and how u "color" that drop "red" :p
can share share? me noob

Hi TeddyLoves,

I think they are great shots... all of them for many reasons.

Cheers.

oh well the setup is easy. i'm sure there are many experts here can do better than i do.

IMG_0001.jpg

TeddyLoves said:

u might like to try the reverse and use milk as the "drop" instead.. :think:

TeddyLoves said:
oh well the setup is easy. i'm sure there are many experts here can do better than i do.
Thanks for sharing your set up, hope others can try this at home and have fun. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.