On your death bed, what will be your greatest regrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoart

Feb 21, 2009
Singapore
www.facebook.com
My grandma passed away earlier this year. During my visits to her in the hospital, i saw other old people in the wards. Some in pain, some just sitting or lying in bed,staring into space.

The vistits made me think that, sooner or later I will be like them. So I have to make full use of my life now.

When you are dying, what do you think greatest regrets will be?

Will it be that you wished you'd put in more hours of overtime in the office so you would have got that promotion.

Do you wish you have bought that limited edition watch or branded bags or that Pro model FF camera with top range lenses, that cost tens of thousands?

Would you wish that you'd earn more money?

I think most of us would have wish that we'd spent more time with our loved ones, less quarrel with our loved ones, or have done more for our loved one.

While we are still very much alive, let's do the things that we will not regret when we are lying on our deathbed

As I write this thread post, I suddenly remembered something about my mum. She say she had not seen snow in her whole life. My next goal will be to bring her to a vacation when she can witness snow for the first time in her life.

She'd work so hard in her whole life so that she can provide me with the best. Although she can afford that plane ticket, but I think she'd rather save the money. Besides, i think it''ll be more special if i had bought the ticket and accompany her on that trip

Why talk about it when you can be doing it right now? :)

+1

TS... since you already notice this sad fact of life... don't waste time already. :think:

I Travel... and Scuba Dive as much as I can... because I want to have as little regret as possible if and when I meet my MAKER... :thumbsup:

Meaningful words are useless without action. Just do it! Ganbatte! :)

+1

TS... since you already notice this sad fact of life... don't waste time already. :think:

I Travel... and Scuba Dive as much as I can... because I want to have as little regret as possible if and when I meet my MAKER... :thumbsup:

Already planning for the trip. Only the southern hemisphere is in winter now, too rushed to plan for this trip. Got to plan for year end when most of the countries in the north are in Winter

On your death bed, what will be your greatest regrets?

Not to switch to Pentax:

pentax_kx.jpg

okay...this will sound abit familiar...

my greatest regret...i've not brought my parents to USS (*stomps feet*)

Last edited:
on the topic of deathbeds n nurses. I really take my hats off health care workers esp nurses. They have to clean the **** out of people they are not related to.

I regretted of knowing some of the brothers in Club Snap ...

cause now i kanna poison deep deep and suffer from BBB sickness.

:(

Regret being FAT n Handsome... LOL

okay...this will sound abit familiar...

my greatest regret...i've not brought my parents to USS (*stomps feet*)

and this too:

"i'm only xxx years old right now. there's much i have not experienced in life yet. therefore, i do not have any big regrets till this day"

U mean ur dad's??

As I write this thread post, I suddenly remembered something about my mum. She say she had not seen snow in her whole life. My next goal will be to bring her to a vacation when she can witness snow for the first time in her life.
Hey, that was exactly what my mum said too. So I brought her to Snow City. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.