On your death bed, what will be your greatest regrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today reported that Singaporean writer Catherine Lim has written her epitaph: "I have loved and lived life richly and deeply and I embrace its closure with an equal joy."

And since we're on this topic, I'd like to invite you all to visit www.beforeweforget.org which is a campaign to foster conversations about dementia. We're all youths working on a documentary (with a 5DM2) about two Singaporean families affected by dementia.

U mean ur dad's??

hi jerkwad. reply your insults directly to the person. NOT the person's parents. didn't your parents teach you anything?

notice i didn't mention anything about your parents. even if you did it as a joke, it's NOT funny. it's a downright insult to my DAD.

how would you like it if someone said that about your dad who's been dead for almost 20 years and the only fuzzy memory you have of him is him holding you in his arms cradling you to sleep?

Last edited:
Stick to topic everyone.... one more 'Parent' joke will earn the Joker an Infraction.... :nono:

I will regret not visiting CS often?

kei1309 said:
hi jerkwad. reply your insults directly to the person. NOT the person's parents. didn't your parents teach you anything?

notice i didn't mention anything about your parents. even if you did it as a joke, it's NOT funny. it's a downright insult to my DAD.

how would you like it if someone said that about your dad who's been dead for almost 20 years and the only fuzzy memory you have of him is him holding you in his arms cradling you to sleep?

I'm sorry to hear about your past but calm down ya? It's sweet that you still have fond memories of your dad. :)

Last edited:
So u do have feelingS? Maybe u have thought it earlier b4 posting dat photo of others n care for other's feeling first.. So sorry abt ur dad BUT never joke abt other's if u can't be joked with.BTW,I'm a father too n have u thought wat impact has this on me when my kid's reading it? Do you? There's a big gap BTW jokes n insult and human n animal.

I'm sorry to hear about your past but calm down ya? It's sweet that you still have fond memories of your dad. :)

So u do have feelingS? Maybe u have thought it earlier b4 posting dat photo of others n care for other's feeling first.. So sorry abt ur dad BUT never joke abt other's if u can't be joked with.BTW,I'm a father too n have u thought wat impact has this on me when my kid's reading it? Do you? There's a big gap BTW jokes n insult and human n animal.

what i quoted was something that you might think it's funny saying "yo mama" or "yo papa" jokes...putting across a point that you might unintentionally say something that you might regret due to the fact of someone's misfortune. my dad's very much alive and healthy.

you may be a father, but you're someone's child as well. and you SHOULD NOT in any matter of jokes bring up someone else's parents as a reference for some laughs. we do post images here because "it's Kopitiam" for some light-hearted banter. you could have replied with a joke regarding me, but not my parents.

Well,same goes to you.You "SHOULD NOT" have post picture like dat n make funny of someone u have no idea he/she is.. If ur angry at my remarks then I too not happy of your picture.Buff said.

Cmon don regret saying one another parents like a keyboard warrior, pick a date, fight it out, leave no regret as u remember in future that u have hit the f**ker real hard who insulted ur dad/mom .. i did it and kanna confined in camp and i have no regret .. As people said 'Regret what you did but not what you did't' <=== that why im doing everything right now .. after i break my bond i will continue to backpack for 3 months then ard august just nice go into uni <=== after that backpack again but utimately i wanted a >2 yrs backpack life, spent all my money, come back singapore and every month ask from goverment =)

Photographer must settle things the Photographer way ...

Not with Fist and insulting words.

google said:
Photographer must settle things the Photographer way ...

Not with Fist and insulting words.

= ) noted..

Cmon don regret saying one another parents like a keyboard warrior, pick a date, fight it out, leave no regret as u remember in future that u have hit the f**ker real hard who insulted ur dad/mom .. i did it and kanna confined in camp and i have no regret .. As people said 'Regret what you did but not what you did't' <=== that why im doing everything right now .. after i break my bond i will continue to backpack for 3 months then ard august just nice go into uni <=== after that backpack again but utimately i wanted a >2 yrs backpack life, spent all my money, come back singapore and every month ask from goverment =)
You sound like a person with a future cell reserved in Changi Prison. All the best to your future endeavours. ;)

At least i can say "been there, done that" sound idiotic but will you?

Last edited:
Sounds familiar...

An_hero_gun.jpg

:eek:

Last edited:
The Russian photographer's way? :bsmilie:

[vid]1X7ZaHIMWLk[/vid]
YouTube Video ID No. 1X7ZAHIMWLK

Huh? What? LoL. :p

NO!

Not with violence.

Each person must go shoot a photograph and at the end of the day see whose photo wins the heart of many.

The one who loses will give his / her camera and all the accessories to the winner and promise never ever to own or touch a camera ever again.

* a photographer must settle things the photographer way ...*

ok... while we are normally quite tolerant of KPT talk, offending other people's family members is a big :nono:...

if this was real life, someone would be whacked by now. i suggest everyone here think before you type? thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.