...On the way.. tongbang lah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
U have friends or colleagues who will take advantage to save a few cents and maybe for convenience sake...

Would you place this notice in your car?

"High cost of fuel... please contribute $1 for each trip"

No need. My colleague just sold his car. :bsmilie:

U have friends or colleagues who will take advantage to save a few cents and maybe for convenience sake...

like that... the concept of car-pooling will never kick off.

If I on the car, and if it's on the way, I don't see why not?

even though sometimes my friend offered me a ride back in his bmw after late night gaming during the weekends, i will still go take NR instead.
reason he lives at little india no point drive me go bb and back.
ever since he own a car way back in poly, i noticed the rate raising from 1.6 something up to the now 2.0 something.
he sometimes hardly have enough to pump petrol, opting to go JB pump instead but now...
i may be poor, but i still have enough backbone to bmw (bus,mrt,walk) myself back home.

I only tong bang people who I like and enjoy the company. After all, it is boring to drive back alone anyway, if the stop is along the way, why not?

I only tong bang people who I like and enjoy the company. After all, it is boring to drive back alone anyway, if the stop is along the way, why not?

cant agree more. if its ppl i like or enjoy the company of, i dun mind taking a detour, even if its outta way. :)

Bro, it should be tompang not tongbang which means to tip over and fall.

even though sometimes my friend offered me a ride back in his bmw after late night gaming during the weekends, i will still go take NR instead.
reason he lives at little india no point drive me go bb and back.
ever since he own a car way back in poly, i noticed the rate raising from 1.6 something up to the now 2.0 something.
he sometimes hardly have enough to pump petrol, opting to go JB pump instead but now...
i may be poor, but i still have enough backbone to bmw (bus,mrt,walk) myself back home.

Hi....

... most don't think that way! I salute you!

Bro, it should be tompang not tongbang which means to tip over and fall.

Hi Bro....

Thank you for the correction.

Appreciate it!

So if those you dont quite like ..also ask you for the same ride. Will you reject?

XMMs always can tongbang one.

Aunties must wait.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

who dont want to send chio bu home?
but problem is you sent once...they might expect you to send her all the time in the future...by then gd luck to your petrol fees :bsmilie:

TS, do u mean contributing for trips in situations of car-pooling or just sending friends and colleagues home after outings and suchlike?

If carpooling to work and back one, of course would pay, and one should add on a bit to help out the friend due to high fuel costs... but if you are sending friends or colleagues back coz "shun lu", its weird to ask ppl to help pay for fuel costs right?

I try to avoid it as much as possible.....Most of the time I rather pay for cab if i want more comfort....:)

Unless sometimes really bobian, people stop in front for u or when i know the person quite well, then i'll take the car....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.