Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

On the Hunt...

CRW_6948a.jpg

Hey,
think somebody just been down the zoo huh...
nice shots... wad cam are you using?

think i'm planning my first photography session at the zoo
this may day... = P

1v huh? Were you using film negatives or slides?

Nice composition. Only a niggling comment - focus should have been on the eyes, not the body. With 45 focus points that should not have been too difficult! (OK I'm jealous).

Originally posted by StreetShooter
1v huh? Were you using film negatives or slides?
nope....D30. this was not a recent trip to the zoo. it was from my one and only trip there with a camera a few months ago. (okay i never quite got into the wildlife / nature thingy)

i'm going through pictures i've shot over the past few months and discovered these images i've shot but never got around to posting.

Nice composition. Only a niggling comment - focus should have been on the eyes, not the body. With 45 focus points that should not have been too difficult! (OK I'm jealous).

get one too! for one, u can start going wider angles. And u can try black and white film for street ;p

Originally posted by rainyboy
Hey,
think somebody just been down the zoo huh...
nice shots... wad cam are you using?

think i'm planning my first photography session at the zoo
this may day... = P

i was using the Canon EOS D30 digital SLR.

these images are from a previous trip. and yes, i'm thinking of making another trip there again too.....

Fill-flashed? Thought I saw "green-eye" in the right eye...

Am reading The Art of Photographing Nature, photos by Art Wolfe and co-author Martha Hill. Great insight into picture-taking and editing process of photographer and photo editor of a nature magazine. And of course, great pictures :)

Originally posted by igpenguin
Fill-flashed? Thought I saw "green-eye" in the right eye...

Am reading The Art of Photographing Nature, photos by Art Wolfe and co-author Martha Hill. Great insight into picture-taking and editing process of photographer and photo editor of a nature magazine. And of course, great pictures :)

yup.....she is flash filled ;)

wow so u're into nature photography now? ;p

er, not exactly... just reading the book. it has helped me look at the environment with a more careful eye! though i would also need to spend less time surfing and get butt off seat in front of computer (effects of getting new broadband connection)

Status
Not open for further replies.