On strict diet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

librus

2685867594_205e79a0ed.jpg

Hi guys saw this goat at Animal resort a few weeks ago and i saw it sticking out his head from the fencing right beside me. Please give comments on this photo as personally, i find itz amusing.:bsmilie:

Shouldn't have added the vignetting. Looks distracting to me.

What is the motivation for the vignetting? It is too heavy-handed in application, doesn't go down well with me.

agreed. the vignetting took away the focus point, which i believe is the goat?

Hi guys saw this goat at Animal resort a few weeks ago and i saw it sticking out his head from the fencing right beside me. Please give comments on this photo as personally, i find itz amusing.:bsmilie:

I agree with the rest of the guys. I didn't like the vignette.

Maybe had you stepped a little bit to the left or maybe raised/lowered your camera a bit you could have exposed the word "drink" completely. If I want to be more creative, I would go for a different angle on this and move/zoom closer. I would also improve on the face, i.e. show both eyes or wait for the goat to turn more to the left or right or wait for that darn thing to stick it's tongue out and lower its head :think:

But then this is a snapshot of a goat and the sign and it's probably impractical or impossible to do what I mentioned above. It's a snapshot of an amusing scene for crying out loud! :bsmilie:

It takes wit and timing to link the sign & the goat and give both a creative title. So I think you did good here but you surely can come up with some better next time. ;)

I agree with the rest of the guys. I didn't like the vignette.

But then this is a snapshot of a goat and the sign and it's probably impractical or impossible to do what I mentioned above. It's a snapshot of an amusing scene for crying out loud! :bsmilie:

It takes wit and timing to link the sign & the goat and give both a creative title. So I think you did good here but you surely can come up with some better next time. ;)
Thanx for understanding the snapshot...i will try to improve on this next time:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.