on churches: purity, peace and tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ_boi

Oct 3, 2003
Sedna, Orion Stars
Visit site
with this, can we soar in the heavens like birds do?

photoblog.jpg

footnote: prior to the release of this photo and commentary, Christian friends of mine have been prickled by my commentary and interpretation of this photograph but who cares... Artists are entitled to their views and this is mine!

haha. how do you find it?

Like it! Good use of the leading lines. If only the bird was a tad bigger...

imho, i prefer if the building wasnt so slanted. no idea why but now it makes my head slant too. good concept.

I really like this photograph. There is a good blend of different tones and the concept is there, whatever it is. =)

What your Christian friends got "prickled" by, is but their own narrow-minded weights resting on their necks.

Good work!
regards
Douglas

ya you have NO idea what was in my mind then.

"come on... fly a bit near.. jus a bit jus a bit..." and cuz i was using a A95, I was very reluctant to press the shutter as it would mean that I would be unable to take a shot for like 2sec?

so i held on.. till the last minute whr it circled the spot jus one last time then i snapped. probably the nearest already.

haiyo.

if only i got a !DsMkII + 17-40mm . den can snap and snap and snap and not worry. the most crop lor.

haha.

works as an abstract. but the commentary does sound rather excessive. i would prefer a simple title, like 'Being There'

Status
Not open for further replies.