omg ! Red Hot Chili Pepper in Singapore !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
saw these events on newspaper. they are going to perform at Ford Caning Hill(erm, did I spell it correct). The date is sep-oct, but it is not confirm.

where can I check about the latest event or concert? do you think admission is free if they are going to perform at Ford Caning? man, they are superstar. CoCo lee, jamie wat, stef sun can sleep at home. :D

Thanks in advance.

That's nothing, heard Guns and Roses are coming to Singapore in September although I dunno wehther it's confirmed or not. Didn't know they were still together, or maybe they just decided they needed more money...

Originally posted by qhelix
That's nothing, heard Guns and Roses are coming to Singapore in September although I dunno wehther it's confirmed or not. Didn't know they were still together, or maybe they just decided they needed more money...
yes, i know guns and roses are here. but still the few old songs? november rain? knocking on heaven's door?sweet o child o mine? wat new songs do they have recently?

i wanna go watch guns n roses but enlisting on 17th sep ler
dunno whether they will come b4 it or not
:)

Originally posted by ninelives
yes, i know guns and roses are here. but still the few old songs? november rain? knocking on heaven's door?sweet o child o mine? wat new songs do they have recently?

Well, oldies are still the best after all. Or rather, they're classics. But don't think I'll be in Singapore when they come...bummer
:cry:

Originally posted by qhelix

Well, oldies are still the best after all. Or rather, they're classics. But don't think I'll be in Singapore when they come...bummer
:cry:
yup, true true. :thumbsup:

gd work ninelives.

please make an announcement when you read that F4 is coming.
or Britney Spears.

Let me know if Metallica is here;)

i remember many years ago. oozy osbourne was suppose to be in Singapore. But he did not turn up, lot of fans were disappointed. They made a lot of troubles at the place where oozy suppose to perform.

Actually I think the list of groups coming to Singapore was shown on the front page of the Life! Section quite a few days ago.

Hi

I'm surprised that theses old days bands are coming to singapore to earn some quick bucks...I like all the bands you guys mentioned less F4 and Britney Spears. If these people are really coming to town, you guys wanna organise to go together? count me in especially for Red Hot Chilli Pepper, GNR and Metallica.

Is slash playing too?
No Slash = No G 'N R...

wah... let's talk about heavy metal/hard rock, huh?;) I wish arch enemy could be here, one and ultimate wish from me...

Originally posted by wildhoney

please make an announcement when you read that F4 is coming.
or Britney Spears.

sorry, i don't think those who posted in this thread is interested in boyband. neither do i. ;p

Different wavelength ya?

Dream Theater :thumbsup:

no more X-japan!!!!! SOBS!!!!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.