OMG...Pentax K-5 body HongKong price dropped to S$1200 , Group-buying price.

DEARFRIEND

Deregistered
May 17, 2011
Bukit Panjang
Just got information from my HK frineds... the group-buying price is quite attractive if you do not care about the local warranty.

Then i asked the HK seller, they said the minimum quantity of group-buying is 5. The price will even lower if i want to buy large quantity.

I think maybe it is time to get K-5 from HK now....Anyone interested in this group-buying from HK?

Already got mine, but is not a bad deal, actually. Nice price. :)

I hope no one starts complaining about how they paid a higher price a while ago, Emjay is not doing its job blah blah blah. Of course if you want something first or earlier you will pay a hurdle price. That's just how all companies work, a matter of seeing it or not. For example, for novels, the hardcover released first always costs a bomb compared to the paperback release subsequently. Is it because they can't print paperback first, or because the hardcover edition costs a lot more to produce? Go figure. :)

I hope no one starts complaining about how they paid a higher price a while ago, Emjay is not doing its job blah blah blah.

:)

i'm actually wondering if pple will start complaining AFTER they buy, when Ricoh -Pentax announce a new model.

aiya... know earlier wait for the new model liao :bsmilie:

i'm actually wondering if pple will start complaining AFTER they buy, when Ricoh -Pentax announce a new model.

aiya... know earlier wait for the new model liao :bsmilie:

It will never end la, actually...

Wait 20 years, then Pentax K5 will be $300 or less. :bsmilie:

Got ppl want? i am going HK end of dec... what is the price in HKD?

Moonlightsg said:
Got ppl want? i am going HK end of dec... what is the price in HKD?

Was at hk during oct. The price is the same as SG. The group order price looks good. But I already have a K5 ...

very interested if can get at this price .... warranty will be non existence i guess ?

any hidden cost since this is from hk ?

The retail price is still almost same as SG. You may still very hard to find this price in HK. 1200 bucks is the group buying price and only available through online buying directly from some HK seller.
BTW, i will buy the K-5 from HK if there are 4 more ppl , anyone who interest can contact me or SMS me : 81315917. I will try to get best price from my HK friends.

I already asked the seller. There are no any hidden cost. The shipping fee will be free if buy at least 10 set. Series No. starts with 400XXX . They said guarrantee no sensor stains.

very interested if can get at this price .... warranty will be non existence i guess ?

any hidden cost since this is from hk ?

when come back from HK... hope will not kena GST at custom:bsmilie:!

I already asked the seller. There are no any hidden cost. The shipping fee will be free if buy at least 10 set. Series No. starts with 400XXX . They said guarrantee no sensor stains.

warranty issue how ? emjay but with cost per service?

No any service cost. HK local set. Warranty got 3 years store warranty, within 7 days got quality problem can replace the machine. If got any problem both buyer and seller bear the shipping fee - half half ^^

No any service cost. HK local set. Warranty got 3 years store warranty, within 7 days got quality problem can replace the machine. If got any problem both buyer and seller bear the shipping fee - half half ^^

i mean after 7 days lo .... within a year touch wood something happens ... the cost sending it back think almost same as local set liao :(

$1200 is inclusive of gst already??

can i collect it at HK?
there is a batch of K-5 release in China Taobao, price very low ~ about SGD900 - 1100...
a lot of ppl saw it but no one dare to order...

i sound good if the store give 3 years wty which also mean it is "water goods" from somewhere and not HK...
so how relaible of that HK shop?
as i read from DearFriend, available through online buying directly from some HK seller... which mean they don't have a shop or anywhere to return for service?

if the price drop, meaning K3 or K4 coming soon? haha..