OMG, M1 Network DOWN?!?!?!

PhotoProZero

Jan 25, 2007
NorthEast
Has any M1 users out there experience the downtime?? It's been on since morning. Couldnt even get to M1 Customer Service Hotline!!! :(

nope just rcv a few sms n a call no prob!

down in the west too

its totally down in Sengkang and Yio Chu Kang area though. :( Data connectivity is erractic!

I'm at Commonwealth and signals ok here. Am using both M1 phone and mobile broadband. I do find the Mobile BB unacceptably erratic, just seems okay right now.

A series of M1 numbers have suffered an outage since this morning at 8.03am. When I last contacted cust service at 12noon, there was no confirmation on restoration of services.

Initially thought that my iphone 3Gs was spoilt since I can see 3G data signal but 0 bars in terms of signal strength.

I in sembawang and no issues at all...but got a friend who post in FB that his is not working..not sure which location though...

This is the reply from M1:

Dear XXXX,

We refer to your email of 18 May 2011 regarding our network coverage.

We are aware of the situation and have activated our engineers to
investigate and resolve the matter.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards a full
service recovery.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

It is our pleasure to be of service to you.

If you have other queries, you may write to us via http://csfeedback.m1.com.sg.

Please do not reply to this mailbox as this email address is used for
outgoing emails only.

I am also using M1 Mobile Board band to surf now! seems ok!

okay, you are one of the many lucky fellas who have network.....point noted.

For those who have issues, well, see the reply i just posted from M1....Hope it will be ok soon....

haii...suddenly my phone can't send out sms anymore....was ok just a hr before.....seem to have gotten worse...

my network was down this morning, but now signal is up already. Check it out guys! =D

my network was down this morning, but now signal is up already. Check it out guys! =D

Think they move the problem from a bunch of subscribers to another bunch....mine was still ok in the morning but now is down.sianz....

still no signal here even 2G at buona vista area now, no signal, m1 mobile,

3:49 pm

M1 customers should feedback this issue to IDA, let them fine M1 $$$ for network failure.
I would do just that if I am still an M1 customer.