OMG! Former WRC champion Colin McRae killed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
www.instagram.com
A sad day for all WRC fans. Former WRC champion Colin McRae was killed in a helicopter crash together with his 5 yr old son:eek:

Link: ChannelNewsAsia, CNN, BBC
One of my favourite car racing driver had passed away:cry: He is one of the reason for my interest in following rally car racing. A champion with Subaru in 1995, he is an aggresive driver who is very exciting to watch. A great lost to the racing world.

Poor thing... there should be a Subaru Impreza Colin McRae Edition, or a Ford Focus RS Colin McRae Edition now... ;p

Rest in peace bro...:cry:

A sad day for all WRC fans. Former WRC champion Colin McRae was killed in a helicopter crash together with his 5 yr old son:eek:

Link: ChannelNewsAsia, CNN, BBC
One of my favourite car racing driver had passed away:cry: He is one of the reason for my interest in following rally car racing. A champion with Subaru in 1995, he is an aggresive driver who is very exciting to watch. A great lost to the racing world.
Oh no!! Like you, he was the reason why I got interested in WRC :cry: RIP....

Oh no!! Like you, he was the reason why I got interested in WRC :cry: RIP....

Yeah, he was an exciting driver to watch. He and Richard Burns(who had passed away a couple of years ago) were both fantatstic drivers for Subaru at their time. Both were the reason why I am still supporting the Subaru team now.

OMG... :eek:

Sigh :cry: ... another legend dies...

yeah heard the shocking news over the radio...was jus playing his Colin Mcrae 2005 last night. sigh :(

what a loss. he is one of the best rally drivers around. may his and his son's soul rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.