OMG! Epson 2100 @ $999!


Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2003
349
0
0
www.jinyinmo.com
#2
Here's the blurb on that hidden promotion on HardwareZone.

Epson Stylus Photo 2100
Now $999 (UP $1649)

*A3+ BorderFree Printing
*7-colour UltraChrome Ink
*Individual ThinkTank
*Long Lasting & Water Resistant Photo Prints
*Direct Printing on Printable CD-R/DVD-R Media
*Supports Roll Paper & Cut Sheet

FREE Epson PageProofer Solution (worth $538).

If you see a guy dragging an Epson 2100 towards Chamoxa's Intel Booth or Asia Pacific's SMC booth today, that'll be me!
 

Kho King

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
2,513
0
0
41
shashinki.com
#4
normal shop price is around S$1250+-, right? what's that Epson PageProofer Solution? software?
 

Apr 19, 2003
349
0
0
www.jinyinmo.com
#6
Hi ho!

I just came back from the exhibition with my new purchase. :cool:

The Epson PageProofer is a calibration software for the printer. Apparently it can used with the higher-end printers from Epson.

The cute girl at Epson also gave me an eBook called "the 123 of digital imaging" by Vincent Bockaert (concidence hor). Personally, I'm going chuck this into the bin.

I mean, as a reseller for Epson, if I go to the show and buy one for myself... it surely means something. *hint hint* Good deal leh!

I can't wait to finish work and go home to link up the printer! :D
 

chunger

New Member
Mar 12, 2004
683
0
0
Tampines
#7
VincentLin said:
Hi ho!

I just came back from the exhibition with my new purchase. :cool:

The Epson PageProofer is a calibration software for the printer. Apparently it can used with the higher-end printers from Epson.

The cute girl at Epson also gave me an eBook called "the 123 of digital imaging" by Vincent Bockaert (concidence hor). Personally, I'm going chuck this into the bin.

I mean, as a reseller for Epson, if I go to the show and buy one for myself... it surely means something. *hint hint* Good deal leh!

I can't wait to finish work and go home to link up the printer! :D

You are fast man. Are you going to resell the printer you just got ? !!! ;p
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#8
VincentLin said:
Hi ho!

I just came back from the exhibition with my new purchase. :cool:

The Epson PageProofer is a calibration software for the printer. Apparently it can used with the higher-end printers from Epson.

The cute girl at Epson also gave me an eBook called "the 123 of digital imaging" by Vincent Bockaert (concidence hor). Personally, I'm going chuck this into the bin.

I mean, as a reseller for Epson, if I go to the show and buy one for myself... it surely means something. *hint hint* Good deal leh!

I can't wait to finish work and go home to link up the printer! :D
Did u buy at the Comex show? :think:
 

Kho King

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
2,513
0
0
41
shashinki.com
#9
price is tempting...my department just paid RM3k for a Canon 9100i model, but I don't do printing myself at home...with S$999 I can print lots of 4R or 8R in shop...so not a deal for me.
 

Apr 19, 2003
349
0
0
www.jinyinmo.com
#11
Astin said:
Did u buy at the Comex show? :think:
Yah... Epson booth.

Oh yah... Casio booth next to Epson... the booth babes are *nose-bleed*.

The booth babes at Casio is the best compared to the rest like Fuji, Canon & Nikon.

Astin... chio chio them... I want to shoot them for your photo shoot!
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#13
Vincent, I'm dropping by later with about 1000 shots, I believe Chamoxa got enough paper/ink to print all, right?

See ya!!









:devil:
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,857
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#14
VincentLin said:
Yah... Epson booth.

Oh yah... Casio booth next to Epson... the booth babes are *nose-bleed*.

The booth babes at Casio is the best compared to the rest like Fuji, Canon & Nikon.

Astin... chio chio them... I want to shoot them for your photo shoot!
heehee.... i'm sure astin will be there after work to distribute his name cards to them!!!

astin, we going to see some of them joining ur studio soon, yah?? :sweat:

looks like chamoxa going to start a new service soon - photo developing!! :bsmilie:
 

AJ23

Senior Member
Jun 12, 2003
12,716
0
0
101
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
#15
espn said:
Vincent, I'm dropping by later with about 1000 shots, I believe Chamoxa got enough paper/ink to print all, right?

See ya!!
Like that ah, Vincent, later I am also dropping by, don't have 1k shots, just about 100 Super A3s. ;)

BTW, any other good offers on the Epson printers besides 2100?
 

Apr 19, 2003
349
0
0
www.jinyinmo.com
#16
AJ23 said:
Like that ah, Vincent, later I am also dropping by, don't have 1k shots, just about 100 Super A3s. ;)

BTW, any other good offers on the Epson printers besides 2100?
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

i'm not sure leh. i thought they some sort of trade-in promo going on.

see see hardwarezone.com.sg's microsite for comex 2004
 

Apr 19, 2003
349
0
0
www.jinyinmo.com
#18
erwinx said:
its was $999 with freebies at the last show in June as well
Yah, I know. I missed it the last time mah (not to mention I didn't have enuff $).

But I can say this year's booth babes look better! :lovegrin:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom