OMG! Another Photoshoot @ JBP - 5/5/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Dunno why of a sudden JBP has become the hottest venue for photoshoots of late.

I'm planning to go there this Sunday. Hoping to have an early breakfast @ Jurong Point before proceeding with the shoot. Will let you people know of the details when the day draws near so interested individuals just need to watch this space.

Those who are interested reply to this thread and to some of us who are reading this, please do not feel intimidated if you 'feel' your equipment are relatively cheap or small...it's a photoshoot and a time to network; rather than a equipment-envy session...so come come! ;)

Time: 8 am
Date: 5/5/2002
Meeting point: Boon Lay MRT Control Station
Equipments to bring: Cameras, lenses, cleaning kits, tripods, extra QR-plates, storage, film, need me say more?
My Hp: 96461910

List of guys/gals turning up:

1. AdamGoi
2. Klause
3. Bluestrike
4. Flare
5. isomers007
6. Tweek
7. tomshen
8. Willy & Violett
9. Wildhoney & Docile

Btw, dun worry if you wake up late; you can always join us later in the day!

Sure I will be interested! If I don't get drunk on Sat after my celebration for the end of exam... heheh. Post more details if you can when the time comes near.

me no tele lens cannot go

why not go into JBP earlier....before 8am, then get half price for admission fee ($6 instead of $12) or $9 for Combined admission and Kaya Toast Breakfast Set?

kaya.jpg

Originally posted by kamwai
me no tele lens cannot go

why not go into JBP earlier....before 8am, then get half price for admission fee ($6 instead of $12) or $9 for Combined admission and Kaya Toast Breakfast Set?

kaya.jpg

Wah so good.. the Kaya Toast breakfast set not bad... =)

Kamwai, go lar! You can 'borrow' some lense if you go.. hehehehe... You return bs 75-300 ?

I'm using 28-200 and still dare to go ley ;p . GO GO GO

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Well we can save the $6 for a meal at Mac....... hehhehhe
ANyway, Wai, tot you have my len?

Maybe..... he...... BROKE IT?! ehehehheeh

At most buy 50-500 to pay back. Shldn't haf any problem to wai... ;p

Originally posted by Klause
Sure I will be interested! If I don't get drunk on Sat after my celebration for the end of exam... heheh. Post more details if you can when the time comes near.

got drinking meh? If have, then maybe I am interested.....:D

Count me in! I should be going tentatively...Time to meet you guys!

my exams ended today!! Last exams of my undergrad life! :gbounce: :gbounce:

Sorry 1 tip for breakfast

go to Boon Lay to TA BAO CHA MEE BOON ... $1.30 only and bring it to JBP to makan ... :)

Originally posted by megaweb
Sorry 1 tip for breakfast

go to Boon Lay to TA BAO CHA MEE BOON ... $1.30 only and bring it to JBP to makan ... :)

Good tip! Will do tat.. ;p

Haven't shot at JBP for some time... me and Violett will try to make it..

Status
Not open for further replies.