OMG! Another Photoshoot @ JBP - 5/5/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AdamGoi

Wah...Satr Wars' virus is beginning to spread har...btw, anyone here interested to watch Episode II?
It's not up yet. I will watch it even though I disliked Episode I.

Err... this may be OT...

Originally posted by Klause

Wah... again!?

Tomshen = Birdpark
Megaweb = Botanic Garden

;p
My target is 15 times:p

Originally posted by wildhoney
ok count us in

what's there at jbp???

Welcome welcome!

What's there @ JBP...hmm...good question...basket...how come there're so many birds...wait...let me think harder...I know I'm getting close to the answer... :dent:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Dunno why of a sudden JBP has become the hottest venue for photoshoots of late.

I'm planning to go there this Sunday. Hoping to have an early breakfast @ Jurong Point before proceeding with the shoot. Will let you people know of the details when the day draws near so interested individuals just need to watch this space.

Those who are interested reply to this thread and to some of us who are reading this, please do not feel intimidated if you 'feel' your equipment are relatively cheap or small...it's a photoshoot and a time to network; rather than a equipment-envy session...so come come! ;)

Time: 8 am
Date: 5/5/2002
Meeting point: Boon Lay MRT Control Station
Equipments to bring: Cameras, lenses, cleaning kits, tripods, extra QR-plates, storage, film, need me say more?
My Hp: 96461910

Btw, dun worry if you wake up late; you can always join us later in the day!

Hi all,
Can i join in?
Would be my very first phototaking session!
= P

= D
great!
so the meeting is as stated?
at Boon Lay 8am rite?

Originally posted by megaweb
Sorry 1 tip for breakfast

go to Boon Lay to TA BAO CHA MEE BOON ... $1.30 only and bring it to JBP to makan ... :)

bring it to macdonal JBP, tell them you are a poor boy from a poor family. They will give you free coke or coffee.

Originally posted by ninelives

bring it to macdonal JBP, tell them you are a poor boy from a poor family. They will give you free coke or coffee.
#@$!$#

DON'T MISLEAD THE OTHERS

So you going or not?
We can meet you for lunch then continue shooting!

Originally posted by ninelives

Have you try it b4 :dunno:

na ... I dun want free coke and kopi ... i want burger ... :)

Go go Go :gbounce:

sorry adam, I just got informed that I have to attend a tour briefing by the agency regarding my europe trip, that's 2pm at chinatown area, so I don't think it's feasible for me to go JBP anymore. Maybe another time! Enjoy yourselves!

Originally posted by Flare
Yah Loh... Willy Anf Vio disappear for so long liao...

errr.. sorry for disappearing for so long. ;p Will make it this time.. See all of you there on Sunday!!!

Sorry guys. I am unable to make it on Sunday cos my great-grandma just got readmitted to GH :( My family might need to help out.

Sorry again =( Maybe meet you guys next time.

GO GO GO ....

i also join u guys tommorow at JBP. Need to try my new lenses and body. But i come around 11 am.... morning go church first...

see u guys there...
-Andre

Originally posted by Tweek
sorry adam, I just got informed that I have to attend a tour briefing by the agency regarding my europe trip, that's 2pm at chinatown area, so I don't think it's feasible for me to go JBP anymore. Maybe another time! Enjoy yourselves!

Shucks...I was hoping to meet you in person; anyway there's always a next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.