OM Adapter for E300

Status
Not open for further replies.

raycsk

May 21, 2002
NE Singapore
xxx
Hi All E300 users,

Some of us were discussing about it and based on what we have informally heard from OLY SIN, we are starting a list.

Please add your name to the list below if you are a E300 user who would like Oly Sin to provide the adpater for free to enable the E300 to use the current OM lens

1. raycsk

raycsk said:
Hi All E300 users,

Some of us were discussing about it and based on what we have informally heard from OLY SIN, we are starting a list.

Please add your name to the list below if you are a E300 user who would like Oly Sin to provide the adpater for free to enable the E300 to use the current OM lens

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight

raycsk said:
Hi All E300 users,

1. raycsk

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii

cllai said:
What the...?! :what:

They are trying to sell E1 users the OM adapter for S$120-ish. Apparently somebody at Olympus Singapore does not value E1 users as much. :nono:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=95877

:think:

I dont know what the direction of Oly sg before, but it seems there is high level management change in the recent months. so............

Thats why join the thread and we collectively ask Oly sg for a free adapter. All E-1 users pls put your names in the request list.

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii
5. Alvin Yeoh aka Evilmerlin

I think it would be better if we used our real names instead.

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii
6. Serene

Evilmerlin said:
I think it would be better if we used our real names instead.

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight aka Xeion ;p
3. Bariq
4. Chii

:sweat: I find out that there NO Nightpiper, Chancy and Allan Teo... on the list. Which means that Olympus User very few only.
sigh.gif

Merciless_Knight said:
1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight aka Xeion ;p
3. Bariq
4. Chii

:sweat: I find out that there NO Nightpiper, Chancy and Allan Teo... on the list. Which means that Olympus User very few only.
sigh.gif

I know that Allan is having a E300 and chancy having an E-1 just waiting for them to put their names here is all. If they dont put then i put their names hehehe ;)

bariq said:
I know that Allan is having a E300 and chancy having an E-1 just waiting for them to put their names here is all. If they dont put then i put their names hehehe ;)

How abt Tomcat???

E1 users get it free this time?

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii
6. Serene
7. cllai

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii
6. Serene
7. cllai
8. hhho

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii
6. Serene
7. cllai
8. hhho
9. mezzty

1. raycsk
2. Merciless Knight
3. Bariq
4. Chii
6. Serene
7. cllai
8. hhho
9. mezzty
10. jamestyemk

bariq said:

Hello Bariq,

Well speaking for myself, I did not put in my name because I already have the MA-1. If you wish for me to show solidarity despite my ownership of the adaptor, you can put my name coz I don't mind having a second adaptor since I have more than two OM lenses. However, Oly SG will frown upon my practice and that will affect the integrity of this exercise :)

Believe me, I know what it's like trying to get your hands on the MA-1.

BTW: Which OM system & lens are you using ?

Cheers,

chancy said:
Hello Bariq,

Well speaking for myself, I did not put in my name because I already have the MA-1. If you wish for me to show solidarity despite my ownership of the adaptor, you can put my name coz I don't mind having a second adaptor since I have more than two OM lenses. However, Oly SG will frown upon my practice and that will affect the integrity of this exercise :)

Believe me, I know what it's like trying to get your hands on the MA-1.

BTW: Which OM system & lens are you using ?

Cheers,

Hi chancy,
Well its upto you bro if you want to put your name in the request list or not. Iam having a OM-10 with kit lens 50mm/1.4 (with some moisture marks inside), i have sigma 50-210mm/34.5-5.6. Getting 135mm/2.8 prime soon. I wished i too have the MA-1 adapter man, so that i can start using my old lens and do some testing.

cheers

Hi Guys,
Just learnt today that Oly in US and Europe is still giving the OM adapters for free, i dont see any reason why wouldnt be given the adapter. Its just the way the westerners demand and asians request that are making things hard for us. I think its time to demand to Oly SG.

cheers

bariq said:
Hi Guys,
Just learnt today that Oly in US and Europe is still giving the OM adapters for free, i dont see any reason why wouldnt be given the adapter. Its just the way the westerners demand and asians request that are making things hard for us. I think its time to demand to Oly SG.

cheers

Quote taken from Oly SG website

"Olympus prides itself on making great products - and providing great service and customer support for them"

I dun see why oly sg should leave us out on this, as it shows oly US values its customers more then oly SG.
So much for providing great customer support, when they will not even consider giving us the adaptor.

bariq said:
Hi Guys,

cheers

ranting.gif

Thats just plain wrong! Time to email Olympus man!

Where is your source of info? So that I can point Olympus to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.